Boss Killer Shadow Warrior

Hi!

I've just seen an awesome video that shows a Shadow Warrior killing 15 bosses in about 10 minutes, using Augmenting Guidon, Skeletal Fortification, and Shadow Veil.

Are these combat arts combined really "that" powerful?

This video has been added on October 30, 2008, so combat arts/skills might have been nerfed since then :

CLICK HERE (feel free to show the video on this page, I don't know how)

What do you think?

Max

Works in Canada.

Phunk Royal, level 57 SW (SK, it's German, I think)

Shadow Veil level 27

Skeletal Formation level 25

Augmenting Guidon level 15

Battle Cry level 18

SW is meleeing with a boss who doesn't even know he's there. In some kind of colleseum. Looks like the 3 headed hydra from Christmas Island--he calls it Kral : 17.x seconds.

Next is Desert Dragon. 20.X seconds Etc...

Scorpion 40 seconds

Octagolamus 47 seconds

Swamp Dragon 18.x seconds

Gar'Collossus 40.x seconds

Carnach 40.x seconds (Balrog?)

Human area Dragon 20.x seconds

etc...

Here is a rough (google) translation into English of the accompanying post:

Hello:)

Due to some demands in the current Sacred forum, I made a video that my astral-SK shows how the bosses in the game plättet.

I'm in this video a level 57/58 SK, thanks to Astral capabilities with ghost form as a Buff, bone tower and attack fights.

My way of playing like many people on the foot occur, but that is not so important to me. I play hardcore and I do not want to die, so I nunmal this way to play chose.

The following bosses are to see:

1 - Kral - level 67

2 - Desert dragon - level 67

3 - Graganthropod (Scorpion) - level 68

4 - Octagolamus - level 57

5 - Swamp Dragon - level 68

6 - Golem - level 57

7 - Carnach - level 67

8 - Human dragon - level 57

9 - Facette Leon - level 68

10 - Dryadendrache - 68

11 - Guardian # 1 - level 68

12 - Guardian # 2 - level 68

13 - Guardian # 3 - level 68

14 - Guardian # 4 (boss) - level 68

15 - Guardian of the Forest - level 68

Music I've used:

Bloodhound Gang - Lift your heads up high

Riot in Belgium - La musique

Kritk, suggestions, hate letters, and praise are welcome.

Sacred does not belong to me and I am also not a registered trademark of them. All rights of Sacred and Sacred 2 - The Fallen Angel Ascaron go (Entertainment). Nor, I own the rights of the Bloodhound Gang, or by Riot in Belgium. The music used is intended solely for the purposes vergnüchlichem and is in no way as a similar advertising material.

----------------------------------------

This is my first video for Sacred 2nd

It shows my hardcore Shadow Knight on a killing spree.

I just killed all of The Game-bosses in as less time as possible.

I'm a pure Astral Fighter. I love to hide from the enemys with my ghost-buff, and then I kill the enemys with my skills.

The Bosses are:

1 - Kral the winged

2 - Desert Dragon

3 - Graganthropod (Scorpion)

4 - Octagolamus

5 - Swamp Dragon

6 - Golem

7 - Carnach

8 - Dragon Of The Humans

9 - Facette Leon

10 - Dragon Of The Dryad

11 - Guardian # 1

12 - Guardian # 2

13 - Guardian # 3

14 - Guardian # 4 (the boss)

15 - Keeper of the Woods

Music I used:

1. Bloodhound Gang - Lift your heads up high

2. Rito in Belgium - La Musique

Mentioned in video (in English) is low fps due to high Critical.

Edited by FrostElfGuard

Nice video except for one thing. SW never took a hit.

To me, not much fun.

Now, fighting the Great Machine bosses for 15 minutes and using 175 health potions

is what I call fun. Gives one a sense of achievement.

Love the exploding enemies in the desert. Wish I could do that to all scorpions in all toons.

They really hurt me.

I was able to see it and I agree jimdingsdale, it seems pretty boring to not even be noticed by the boss as you are killing him. I do wish I knew more about how he built that character though because of how fast his CAs regenerate. At the moment mine take about 20 seconds.

I was able to see it and I agree jimdingsdale, it seems pretty boring to not even be noticed by the boss as you are killing him. I do wish I knew more about how he built that character though because of how fast his CAs regenerate. At the moment mine take about 20 seconds.

Have you tried socketing the enhance blacksmith art? I have a few chars that have it socketed in all of their gear and I can keep to max buffs and my CA (depending on the runes in them) go from around .5sec to 2.2.sec.

I don't get how he melees with the buff. It breaks when you attack. Only casting/running can happen without breaking it (even as a buff). I can't see the video clearly, but I swear I see him attack.

• 1 month later...

Kraal is the flying boss from the Lost city, not a 3 headed hydra... which seems odd, then there is melee in Shadow Veil, which also doesn't sound right. You can use ranged and not break veil, or maybe he was casting Spectral Hand as it uses melee weapons for strength. I can't even see the movie so I am guessing.

SV makes game a breeze, but dead boring. I prefer melee builds as there is more to do than run around behind skeletons and collect loot, or re summon them because they have stopped attacking.

He should not have had such an easy time with last boss as the final one can see through SV.

I can kill most bosses in 20 seconds, its not that hard. I find normal mobs are more a threat, though one mini boss in swamp is a handful when he summons all his minions.