Online Play for Sacred 2

Hello again...so I have been playing single player and thought I would give MP a try.

I take it most play on the closed net.

When I started my new toon.....the only options I have are hardcore and bronze...is it because I have not finished the game on SP yet?...thought I would like to play at least Silver.

I also noticed max level is 100....and not 200 like in SP.

One last thing....I am from Canada so I play on the US servers but its not very busy...is there any way I can play on the Euopean server?

Thanks.

Zandy

OK first.

As level 1 you can make / join bronce and silver games.

The max level is 200 in hc also.

The only way to go play EU servers is buy EU version, or hope they somewhen merge all servers. But I dont think that happens soon, or ever.

I know theres a bunch of clan (DA) members roaming on US, around 15 members there.

Edited by D-molisher
When I started my new toon.....the only options I have are hardcore and bronze...is it because I have not finished the game on SP yet?...thought I would like to play at least Silver.

You get to choose silver when you go into the server menu :evil:

and once you are level 60 you get the possibility to create a gold server where you can stay for longer then level 100, at level 100 the creation/joining of platinum servers is in your hands and on level 140 you can have fun in niob servers, you can't join silver once you are level 101, bronze becomes an impossibility when level 61. and gold when 141 IIRC.

Since I have gone only up to Gold in closed.net I assume that Platinum

and even further Niobium have less players... which is a bit boring...

but I also think you get nice buddies in greater difficulty because you will be often

the same persons in-game

vs (in battle.net I hardly could find low level characters... most were around 60 cow-level lol)