How much Enhanced Perception regarding Character Level?

Does anyone have an easy rule of thumb regarding this? For example with bargaining, it usually takes me three times the bargaining points of my level to completely clear out Blues and give me only yellow offerings.

For EP...is there a kind of number/guide that I can target that can help me with knowing easily whether the Skill is working efficiently or not?

:evil:

gogo

EP just boosts MF doesn't it?

Does it also help you detect invisible monsters too?

If so: then a trial made from the downloadable characters would do the trick. Unfortunately, I'm much more interested in finishing the game than testing out things right now. Testing comes after exploring! :evil:

EP just boosts MF doesn't it?

Does it also help you detect invisible monsters too?

If so: then a trial made from the downloadable characters would do the trick. Unfortunately, I'm much more interested in finishing the game than testing out things right now. Testing comes after exploring! :woot:

Yes it helps you see invissible monsters - but not to attack them. Try Area of Effect on invissible monsters, or the area they stand in he he.

And as mastery it also gives better quest revards & chest drops. Not before Tooltip isnt right.

Anyway as far as I found out EP moddes rings / amulets for every 2 points.

Besides my chars use relics with ep in, and mostly only have 6 points spend in ep. I need my points other places :evil:

Edited by D-molisher

One of my toons is level 51 and has EP at about 90.....In one evening of playing....2 or three hours I will get several gold items maybe 5-8 of them and 2 or 3 green set pieces...all dropped off critters.

Half the items dropped will be blue and yellow.

It may be a waste of points But I have three relics with armor and 4 EP points alone thats 12 points...I wish I could just not have them but I need good equipment for my toon.

Also on a side note..let me share a story with u all...I thought it was kinda of funny or the game was broken or something.

When I created this toon...at level one I ran to the nearest town with a box and got a bunch of stuff out in my shared section...well this toon had like 20 in bargaining...lol...the vender had almost all gold things to sell me...I went on a shopping spree..lol...it only lasted till my toon was like level 5 or so...then it died off and yellows and blues were offered.

Zandy

And as mastery it also gives better quest revards & chest drops. Not before Tooltip isnt right.

IIRC, Bargaining mastery gives better quest rewards, EP Mastery applies the MF bonus to chests/barrels/magical hiding places/etc.