Silly weapons

In S1/UW, one of my favorite weapons to find was the tree rage. What's not to like about a weapon the length of a halberd that is one handed? Hold two of them and it looks like your toon looks like it's holding a giant pair of scissors.

I once found a staff for my WE that had axe lore. When she fought with it she swung it like a two-handed axe.

While playing the Sacred 2 demo I found a simple staff with pretty good stats. When fighting I started noticing that she was swinging it with one hand, even though the thing was a long staff. Just to make sure, I gave her a shield to go with it.

Has anyone found something like this in the full game?

In S1/UW, one of my favorite weapons to find was the tree rage. What's not to like about a weapon the length of a halberd that is one handed? Hold two of them and it looks like your toon looks like it's holding a giant pair of scissors.

I once found a staff for my WE that had axe lore. When she fought with it she swung it like a two-handed axe.

While playing the Sacred 2 demo I found a simple staff with pretty good stats. When fighting I started noticing that she was swinging it with one hand, even though the thing was a long staff. Just to make sure, I gave her a shield to go with it.

Has anyone found something like this in the full game?

to me, that sounds like a randomly generated bug :/

I havent found anything thats like huge and 1 handed. but laserswords :(

The true tree rage was normal size but the one you can have with the disarming skill was very huge, the red one one handed axe of the giant red gorgon/medusa was really too much ^^

The green one (dame as tree rage in the inventory) was also big.

The disarm function is Sacred 2 don't allow you to drop the ennemis weapons on the ground (they just drop it - loosing damage and attack rates), so you can drop them.

Shame I wanted the holos's axe so much! So no I haven't see any weapons like that so far.

grotte1mf.th.jpg

batonmortelduchef6mw.jpg

medusa4ao.jpg

shot0018retaillee2nc.jpg

Good old memories ^^

It's true that the 'normal' treerage drop is much smaller than the one obtained through disarm. But it is still too big to be a one-handed weapon.