Started playing Sacred 2

Ok at long last got the PC I needed to run Sacred 2. So now I am in game. Getting started and sorting the account.

Anyone in Europe know you can find me more or less every night on line from 21Pm to around 2-3AM.

As for the game love it all the stuff I read about people not liking it gave me a falls scare. :(

The so called bad camera well I love it. I guess since I have played all sorts of games the camera is nothing new for me its something that every new game has now and I feel right at home with it.

Since I just started the game the feel I got from it was that it was the old Sacred with some "modern" tune ups. Ancaria is still there good as ever.

See you ingame soon and in the Sacred forum area from now on. Been staying away as much as I can so it doesnt destroy the new feel to the game.

Yep...there is a lot of negative posts about Sacred 2.

Some of it is deserved, but basically its a great game. :(

and keep your eyes out for DA players too Katran :)

Nice to see you at last in Sacred 2 Katran. It's been a looong time coming. Hope to see you tomorrow dude so I can dump some stuff on you, hehe. :(

Kat, I'm in servers all day today unless someone kidnaps me and takes me grocery shopping. Got runes, gold and we can get that mount for you too.

Cheers

:)

gogo

*dies of happiness*

mawhahaha I guess me bugging you with play sacred2 PM really got you..

now I just made a new evil dryad and I have 2 inqs at a rather low level so please.. be evil and lets play superheroes again :)