Relic, Ring and Amulet Bonus Increases Based on Item Levels.

I like the table but am puzzled by a bit. You say on silver your relics get +2 at level 16, yet I frequently get relics on ps3 being level 11 that are +2. Nigh exclusively +2 after that as well with very few exceptions especially levels 12-15, well before the level 16 border. This also seems to apply in bronze mode as well for those interested (though I doubt few are save for boss farmers;) ).

Also as mentioned, the values are definitely not strict on maximums, I have several level 27-29 relics which give only +1 to general skills, although these are quite rare and do seem to be worth a good bit at shops. Possible offset to price given the lower than normal skill bonus?

One last thing, I'm not a shopper and don't have a shop character so my relics are all found in the wild, which may be a reason they have vastly different stats/level. Tmi=n/a, I'm gonna have to go relic farming now >.<

Ah thanx Sarco! The table is incomplete which is why it had +2 at item level 16. For myself I hadn't had a character that could shop lower than level 16 when I wrote in the value but now that you brought up the point I went and checked with a level 9 character I have. Sure enough I could in fact buy a +2 Relic at item level 10. Table updated! However... This will all change in the expansion. I think what I'll do is leave this table as is and crate a new one for Ice and Blood. :)

Interestingly enough it seems as though my level 9 character provides the perfect break points regarding value changes of relics. In Bronze merchants sell level 9 and 10 Relics that both have +1. In Silver level 9 Relics have +1 and Level 10 Relics have +2. In Gold Level 9 and 10 both have +2.

So the relics you got from enemy drops do in fact seem to be the same as my bought relics. I just hadn't updated the table for that level of Relic in a loooong time.

Thanx for the info Sarco. :(

Are we talking about Sacred 2:FA values or Ice and Blood values, as they're are nerfed in Ice and Blood ?

Ok answered by schot while writng down the question !

Most of my chars are low level (31 may be the highest). I'll try to work around the other mods as well.

Edited by Nihilith

I've neglected to put it on the wiki mostly because it's incomplete. When I started the table it was quite barren. I suppose I could put it on the wiki so that others could add data to it as they come across it. I think I'd need to create a template for it though... Actually, maybe not.

I have an idea on how to implement the table so that it's easy for anyone to add data. Should take about 15 minutes to set up. Only problem is I'm not sure what the page name should be...

*Some time later*

Ok so I went ahead and placed the table on the wiki, heh heh. It's much better this way I think. As it was only I could add data on this forum version of the table. Now that it's on the wiki maybe it will get more data added to it. :)

If you go to the Bargaining Tips page you'll see the table there. When you're logged in you'll see a bunch of edit links beside each difficulty in each column. You can just click the little edit for the area you want to add data to and on the edit page you'll see a very simple list. Just follow the list structure and wording and you'll be good to go. Basically this is all you would add:

* +(Value of modifier) at Item Level (Level of the item)

For example:

* +2 at Item Level 10

Super simple! Enjoy. I'll add another for Ice & Blood...

Bargaining Tips for Sacred 2 Ice & Blood

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my shopper into Plat.

Item level 55 ring pulled +4 to all skills.

Item level 56 ammy pulled +5 to all skills.

Console version of course.

Edited by Numerii