Unable to view a page on Sacredwiki

Why I am getting this message: The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups Administrator, Sacred Wiki Editor, Fellowship, Sacred Game Forum Staffer, Moderator, Captains, Members, Sacred Wiki Member, Fellowship Candidate. when I try to access the page about the inquisitor blue side quest?

Hi and welcome here Vimsen,

Link in "red" are pages that don't exist yet, so the wiki propose you to create/edit this page.

And if you're not log in you don't have the right to do so.

The Inquisitor Blue Chain Quest page don't exist yet, that's why you have the Inquisitor Blue Chain Quest edit page instead.

Hi, thank you for the warm welcome :(

Ah it makes sense then hehe. I am just a bit puzzled with where I am in the inquisitor blue quest now.. I am supposed to help her slay a dragon and the blue ring shows to a location in the middle of the mountains, and there does not seem to be any way to get there. I did go to the bottom left corner kinda to slay the dragon in that cave, in case it was bugged, but the blue ring still shows to a location in the middle of the mountains. I can provide screen shots if needed, I just don't have the game open at the moment. Is it a bug or am I missing something?

Yep a screenshot would be a good idea, if we can see where is your quest circle on the map, I'm sure we can find the way :(

A dragon in the middle of a mountain, it's reminds me of "Magmadur almost divin".

Grr this bugs me lol I hate unfinished quests. And on my last playtrough (as a shadow warrior) the game was full of bugs so I had unwanted companions all the time, 6 at the most (4 of them died so I was left with two... until I restarted, then I had to get four of them killed again lol)

Anyways here is a screenshot.

I know there is a cave nearby, and if I enter and exit that cave, the blue circle keeps showing me to the cave, but I have explored everything in there, and it's not there, despite there being a blue circle inside the cave, off the map, here is a screenshot of that.

I think I have found your cave :

cave01.th.jpg

cave02.th.jpg

I'm not 100% sure, because I don't have the quest, but with your pics I think it's the right way.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

Greetings,

Stéphane

Hi and welcome here Vimsen,

Link in "red" are pages that don't exist yet, so the wiki propose you to create/edit this page.

And if you're not log in you don't have the right to do so.

The Inquisitor Blue Chain Quest page don't exist yet, that's why you have the Inquisitor Blue Chain Quest edit page instead.

Great explanation of what's happening here Stéphane

Thank you

:)

gogo