Gold making?

Just wondering. Another question from a newb. Gold isn't really hard to come by, but when shopping for 4 other characters, you run dry pretty quickly. Any strats? Any specific places to kill lots of mobs that are in large groups maybe?

Also, any quests that I should make sure I DO NOT miss? I'm trying to get to gold and niob difficulty before I really play all the quests so I'm just going through the main story right now doing a few side quests here and there only.

Thanks in advance.

heh, money woes? Ahh, the life of an Sacred 2 Trader. I can blow easily 50 million in one night of trading for about four hours, picking up a vast assortment or rings, armor and socketing. Socketing in this game is a massive gold sink, and at more than three million a pop to socket multi socketed items, it runs dry quickly.

My advice is to get those toons to Plat asap, maybe even Niob. From there, it's possible to have friends mule you down the gold. That's what I'm having to do these days.

:cow_white:

gogo

Gogo is correct

Get a toon to plat and gold stops being a problem.

At level 100 I had around 120mill

now, at level 135 I have almost 1.1bill

Because for some reason. When you reach plat. Mobs start dropping piles of like 500k gold

So I guess that's your best bet when it comes to collecting gold ^^,