Not sure where you see mount hp, anyway its better it die than you ( IF playing hardcore ) .

Just go ride isle and buy new.

P.S. I always do it in free games hardcore , I am in.

And got it done in campaign silver all chars, so I can go silver campaign & get new.

Edited by D-molisher

Hi romansamurai, sorry about the loss of the mount. Mount's HP are directly added to yours. When you get on one, the mount's bonus hp are added to yours... you can see your hp bar "extend" and then see the extra space fill up with life if yer quick enough.

If you completed the mount quest currently right now, you can go back to vendor and he'll sell you another one on MP. If you bought it a while back, you'll have to complete the mount quest again, but won't need to take a ship there, the portal will still be on your map and you can use a portal to get back to it...just f 12 back to start isle and use the portal there to get you back to mount island.

:)

gogo

I see. :) Thank you for the replies.

The thing is however, that it says your hp increased by %, not that your mount hp added to yours. Also I have dropped before down to almost no hp while mounted and never had mount die, this is the first. I dont think that the hp added to my health bar is the mount hp because if that was the case then once that is lost mount would die, no? Can't figure it out. Of course I bought another one, but still. I have played with my horse from like 6 to probably 22 and never had him die. My tiger however dropped in like 4 levels then. Doesn't make sense.

Sorry, said it the wrong way. yes, your hp are increased by a percentage...that's the bonus of using the mount...regarding it as a hp addition.

And I've also lost a ton of mounts.

A few times, it was just seconds before my toon died... and the other times, my mount died, but it took the hit that would have killed me, leaving me reeling, sweating profusely while I struggled to run away on foot and f 12 to safety before losing the toon.

gogo

Sorry, said it the wrong way. yes, your hp are increased by a percentage...that's the bonus of using the mount...regarding it as a hp addition.

And I've also lost a ton of mounts.

A few times, it was just seconds before my toon died... and the other times, my mount died, but it took the hit that would have killed me, leaving me reeling, sweating profusely while I struggled to run away on foot and f 12 to safety before losing the toon.

gogo

Ok cool, thanks again for fast responses :)