The Exp Benefits of Having 5 people in a Platinum Server

I was very impressed with the experience I was getting today in a plat. server with 5 people. This is the max extra experience you can get anymore than 5 people just gives mobs extra hp. I have 0% extra experience mods on gear..... this is bonus experience from 5 people on server with a mentor potion.

Check it:

exp4.jpg

exp3.jpg

And check out the hp on this scorpion:

hp.jpg

Yes that is 68k Hit Points. :)

Viper, congratulations on the platinum toon!

what level are you?

I'd shelved my plat toons cuz not enough of us were up there yet, but with you there, it means that D.a.r.k's are alowly goin up the ladder. Looking forward to hooking up, and ayup...the experience is pretty good with five in the party...though the monsters are tougher to kill ^^

:)

gogo

Oh nice Viper. I'm curious... How much experience do you get if the server is empty vs a server with 5 people?

Green Scorpion Champ:

5 people w/ mentor: 27,854

3 people w/ mentor: 20,085

All alone just me w/ mentor: 15,159

Great info Viper. My wiki senses are beginning to tingle. :) This is great info for the Experience page. It's looking like 5 players will grant a 100% experience bonus, (like a mentor pot would), and 3 people grant about a 33% bonus. It would be great to know what the bonus is for 2 and 4 players. I'll be on the lookout for that. ^^