How do you get through Dragonmaw Pass?

• 2 months later...
If you're a HE you can just Shadow Step through the gate. ...

But that way you can't complete the main quest as it will just stop at the Pass until you come back and go through the cave.

Yah, the quest requires you to talk to the guy there. If you are still having trouble, your alt-tab map should show a circle where you need to go, and your compass arrow will point the way as well.

Go back outside the fence surrounding the Ressurrection Monolith and Portal and head South and East down the cliff.

Is this where the guy is that you need to talk to to get the quest? I do not believe I have gotten the quest from any one yet.

Follow the gold quest markers, they will lead you thru dragonmaw

Is this the Through The Wall quest? On the 360 in my game the gold marker seems to be INSIDE the mountains so I'm finding it tough to know where to go. I've found the resurrection monolith and the camp, Spock says to go south and east down the cliff. Do I stay on the path that lead me there? Is there a path that actually leads to the gold marker or do I walk on grass? Really need help with this because I just want to complete the main and character quest for my Shadow Warrior and start again with a complete sidequest run with an Inquisiter on shadow.

• 1 month later...
Follow the gold quest markers, they will lead you thru dragonmaw

Is this the Through The Wall quest? On the 360 in my game the gold marker seems to be INSIDE the mountains so I'm finding it tough to know where to go. I've found the resurrection monolith and the camp, Spock says to go south and east down the cliff. Do I stay on the path that lead me there? Is there a path that actually leads to the gold marker or do I walk on grass? Really need help with this because I just want to complete the main and character quest for my Shadow Warrior and start again with a complete sidequest run with an Inquisiter on shadow.

I have had the same problem on PS3 the gold circle shows up in the mountains, and no matter where you walk, the path is blocked.

On light campaign, you go back to res monolith, follow a path to an npc and then go through the cave as described in post 2.

On dark campaign, you talk to an npc standing just in front of the actual gates and she lets you through them. No cave needed.

There is a fence on one side of the Monolith. The path down the cliff starts on the other side of the fence from the Monolith. Just follow the path, cross over a bridge, talk to an NPC to further the quest, and continue on and up to a cave entrance. The cave will take you through the mountain.

DarkMatters maintains an excellent resource. If you aren't aware of it, look for the SacredWiki link at the top of the page. With minimal effort, I found a walkthrough for the Through the Wall Quest. Why not take a look at that to see if it will help with what you need?

• 1 month later...
There is a fence on one side of the Monolith. The path down the cliff starts on the other side of the fence from the Monolith. Just follow the path, cross over a bridge, talk to an NPC to further the quest, and continue on and up to a cave entrance. The cave will take you through the mountain.

DarkMatters maintains an excellent resource. If you aren't aware of it, look for the SacredWiki link at the top of the page. With minimal effort, I found a walkthrough for the Through the Wall Quest. Why not take a look at that to see if it will help with what you need?

ya when I went there they wont open the door so I went in this nearby cave and went around the gate and did the quest