Yup, still screwing around with the demo. I've decided that when I order my new video card at the end of this month, I'll also order Sacred 2 from Play.com or some other site that will ship to the US.

But I'm still trying out seraphim builds. I've ended my games by mistake on a number of occasions by talking to some random quest giver standing near a locked gate. There are a bunch of ghost warriors behind the gate, but when you talk to the guy he gives you 3 minutes to do...whatever.

So this last time, I really exploring the towns and I am finding things that I previously missed. For instance, this is the first time I have encountered warewolves. This the first time I have found a portal, activated a blacksmith and socketed my weapons.

But the coolest thing of all is that I was able to use the seraphim's jumping skill to cross the river, bypassing the fool who would only give me three minutes. There is a pretty tough boss back there!

I'm sure that everyone already knew about that, but it was new to me.

Ah Silearth. Feel the force Silearth. Feel yourself being pulled in... There's no fighting. You're assimilation is nearly complete! :P

Yup, there's TONS to do and see. I have to say that unlike S1 I am having a fantastic time playing the quests. There are endless hours of play in Sacred 2 it's just unfathomable as to an end. So um, yah. We're all doomed to play Sacred for another 4 or 5 years at least, lol.

Can't wait to see you online. Hurry up already! :)

Yup, there's TONS to do and see. I have to say that unlike S1 I am having a fantastic time playing the quests. There are endless hours of play in Sacred 2 it's just unfathomable as to an end. So um, yah. We're all doomed to play Sacred for another 4 or 5 years at least, lol.

Ya many cool quests, I got 3 favorits:

Undead legion

The ghost city

Ancestors chambers

Though some quests are only in campaign and some only in singleplayer. I prob wont ever see those singleplayer though :P

Edited by D-molisher

Ahh, Sacred 2 discoveries. I keep making them, Sil...and I've got to say the demo they released sure had a lot of stuff packed into it by Ascaron. Great value.

More than ever, looking forward to hooking up with you on the servers.

Cheers!

:friends3:

gogo