Downloading UK version

The localisation info isn't in the options file anymore Schot, it's in the registry & it needs to match the localisation files in your Sacred 2 install directory.

Do a search in your registry for "Fallen Angel" (without "") & one of the entries it finds will have a Language & Speech entry, make sure those (either en_US or en_UK) are the same as the localisation folder in your Sacred 2 install (should be: Sacred 2 Fallen Angel\Localisation\en_US, or Sacred 2 Fallen Angel\Localisation\en_UK). That should fix one reason for not getting any text in-game.

IIRC, there's another potential issue where your gfx card doesn't have up to date drivers (one user had this problem but his registry entries were correct, he then updated his gfx card drivers & he could then see the text).

the us ver. all the tabs are blank even while in game play .any one know how I might beadle to fix

Copy the 2 font files "AntqSSK" and "Carolingia" from the Sacred_2\locale\en_UK folder (where the game is installed) TO your windows/fonts folder.

Well I think it's time for desparate measures! I think you're only way out of this Kanafire is to uninstall both game versions. I'm sure it's complication that is being caused by both games on your system and that you would be better off only having one install. I suggest that you uninstall the UK version and then the US version using Windows Control Panel "Add & Remove" tool. Once that is complete you will need to make sure that Sacred 2 is completely gone. Delete the Sacred 2 folder in program files. If you want make a backup of your Saved Games and put it on your Desktop. Then you will need to check the registry to make sure there is nothing about Sacred 2 in it.

Then I would suggest you install the Download version of Sacred 2. It should be able to let you play your UK and US accounts. :butcher:

Yeah, I really didn't want you to have to do that and was keeping it as a last resort too. But in the end it is better to have only one game version installed. I'm hoping that the uninstall reinstall will clear things up for you. Once you have the downloaded version installed I think that it will auto activate your Key in which case you should be able to retrieve the Key from within the game and write it down for safe keeping.

I'm still waiting for an email from Deep Silver... You might want to send one yourself though since you have a special customer email address.

I also sent one to deep silver, still waiting on a response. I really hope this all works out, because if not I'm going to be out 45.00 US dollars, and still no uk version. Thank all of you for being so patient with me :butcher:

Greetings...I am on Xp...and its a little tricky finding the spot you suggest...however I found it....and it works like a charm for me...now I don't have to Type in my User name and password everytime...thanks a bunch.

C...Documents and settings....(your name)....Local settings....Application Data...Ascaron Entertainment....Sacred 2....Bingo your there!

Make sure u check off see hidden files because it is one of those...the local settings...if u do not check see hidden files u will not see it...and if u miss it...and go to application data it sends u to another file that says sacred 2 and putting it in there does nothing for u..matter of fact after u make the new custom file...it actually puts it there...but u cannot edit it there...at least thats what I found.

Zandy

Edited by Zandrama