Farming a Boss for equipment!

Greetings.

Ok I am trying to farm a boss to complete my armour set...but I have no idea how to do it.

Now I know this seems silly but heres what I do...I create a game...on closed net...and I go kill the Harpy Queen...am on Silver by the way.

Ok I log off...then create another game...go back to the Harpy cave....but shes not there....how the heck do u all farm bosses....I know it sounds silly...lol

But what am I doing wrong...does it take longer to reset....?..or do u only have one crack at these bosses?

(PS am gonna have to get a EU account theres just not enough peeps on the US servers)

Zandy

Sounds like all the games you are making are Closed Campaign ones. You need to change game from Campaign mode to Freeplay mode at game creation...then you can farm any boss as much as you want

Edited by Knuckles

Most imprtant is find a boss , which drop good chance and easy to kill.

My favorits are the ghost city quest boss, Harpy queen, Grunwald dragon and Garkolossus.

I am gettings lots off the Guardian...they are level 59 now...and there is a spawn point...right there...I get a green every second run and it takes me like less the 3 mins. to complete it...its very nice and experience is great..only seven more levels to level 60 then am gold to go!

Zandy

My lootrun:

-Tharnak

-Holos

-Harpye

-the cave near badawi (full with Championscarabs easy loot)

-Grunwald Dragon

-the guardians -take care, last guardian can sometimes nearly onehit

...new server....

btw: tell me what you're looking for- have 7 chars full with items (eu-server closed-hc)

Here you'll find a map with all bosses:(side is in german- scroll down for download)

http://www.sacred-legends.de/?go=dlfile&fileid=53

Tharnak is the new mini boss in the orcregiom

Holos is in the notheast of the desert

Harpye is in the southwest of the desert

Badawi is the city in the northwest of the desert- there is a cave

If you have problems to find, we can make a trip together :4rofl:

Edited by Chrona