Question about level cap

right now im playing in bronze (still new to it and am just learning the ropes) im just trying to beat the game in bronze then more on to silver and do it again and so on. im just wondering what is the highest level I can get in the bronze difficulty, then the silver and gold? im sure there is a cap for each level im just wondering what it is :blink:

Max level bronce is level 60.

Max level silver level 100

Max level gold 140

Max level plat - hmm 200 I think he he.

thats awesome thank you... one last thing when u start a new level ( ie go from bronze to silver) are the monsters at the start goin to be hard enough to gain with?>

Monsters scale with your level, so you won't have many difficulties facing them as long as you don't go to areas with high minimum cap. Silver desert has a minimum level 18ish monsters, while elf lands start from 1-5.

Those level caps Dmol gave are for MP, I'm getting the impression that you're in SP, in which case there isn't a level cap for you per se, but as Anti mentioned, there are monster level caps for each area. The higher above the monster level caps you are, the less XP you'll get.