About darn time!!!

I just finished saving the patch and it is actually letting me patch the files. I've been fighting with this darn UK version since I believe Friday or Saturday.......Hopefully this will be the end of the struggle and I'll joining you soon. Yet again it could be messing with me and getting my hopes up again hehe :drunkards:

omg!! I finally got an activation key to show up and now its saying it's invalid!

p.s Now I cant even launch the game, and it's asking me to purchase a cd key for the same price I paid for the game. If tech support can't figure this out I will be extremely irritated.

Edited by Kanafire
omg!! I finally got an activation key to show up and now its saying it's invalid!

This might be a dumb question but are you typing in the key that you have?

When you get to the activation screen it shows an activation key right down the bottom, but you also have to input the key that came with your game.

I downloaded it from the Deepsilver website, therefor I do not have a hard copy for a CD key. According to tech support, when I patch the game, the activation key will automatically be there, well its invalid. I uninstalled it AGAIN, and now I'm running the patch again, hopefully it doesn't give me the same hassle. If it does, I more then likely will give up ever playing on the UK server, and stick to my US copy that I already own. I really do not want to have to purchase a Cd key for the price of the game when it should have came with one when I installed it.

P.S. this part is for Schot, or Gogo. If by some reason I decide to give up on the UK version, I'll withdraw my candidacy for [D.a.r.k]

Holy cow, Deepsilver just sent me an email with an activation code....I purchased game on the 20th......... The stupidity of people these days! :drunkards:

Does this mean that you have now activated the game successfully Kanafire? :D

Holy cow, Deepsilver just sent me an email with an activation code....I purchased game on the 20th......... The stupidity of people these days! :evil:

Sounds like another company that lets their workers have weekends to themselves... Strange for an internet-based company.

Wonder if they were attacked by distributed denial of service over the last while? Or maybe they moved? Or... lots of things could've got in the way... like a new product launch...

omg Kanafire, lol. I'm sooooo sorry you had to go through all that frustration. But! Very excited to know that you made it in at last. ;) If I may make a small suggestion... Write down that Activation Key, take it to the bank and deposit it into a BIG safety box. :D Seriously though. If I were you I would email that Key to any of your other email addresses just to be sure it is stored safely somewhere. ^^ Oh and write it in your game manual. ... Oh heck. Write it on your bedroom wall! :evil:

See you in game Kanafire!