Just a little Survey

4 in two hours? I think this was when I was first starting the game, and on the first day, trying to get a feel for the game, four my my dryads kissed grass pretty fast. After a while, you really get a feel for lag, and strengths of monsters.

Dinna worry, the HC superpowers will soon arrive and before you know it you'll be having toons hatched all over the servers.

:)

gogo

Uff it was 7 chars in hmm 5 hours, asked my german friend I did campaign with first month or so game online.

Made me go campaign for a month and none free games after that cursed day, for a period.

And I wasnt drunk, but had a bad day with a ...... load of unfurtunate meeting with buggers.

Reason for me making my bugged thread, hoping to twist an ancaron arm or 2. So they see some update needed to fix this faster than they think. ( They fix the bugged tree in update )

And as well hoping noone else die that much, some players actually really like their chars.

Sooooob poor Naturist & Odin, rest dont matter.

They werent as funn anyway, or well grinded under 2 weeks.

Edited by D-molisher

meh, lost like 6 in 12 minutes first time ever I logged on, was on laptop and I lagged so much and the lobby was wierd so I didnt see that I logged into gold severs over and over -.- (before the min-max lvls on difficulties)

A lot of boss runs I guess? I saw some guy with SW on the ladder that was close to level 200 in 2d 16h or something like this. I may be wrong about the hours, but I'm positive the days were 2.

A lot of boss runs I guess? I saw some guy with SW on the ladder that was close to level 200 in 2d 16h or something like this. I may be wrong about the hours, but I'm positive the days were 2.

3days with full servers and max-experience equip is possible- but you'll find this only in sc

closed-hc I play most of the time alone in plat/niob no players online :4rofl:

Well, with any luck, the XP will get nicer, because the HC community is growing. I'll be playing HC from the start as well.

The biggest problem are the experience-loss at level 175.

They have aexp-cap there. I get with level 177 5.000 experience from a garema (jungle warrior) with 290% experience and mentor...

and I need 26.000.000 experience for level-up