Hey gang, 6th grandchild (5th granddaughter) made her appearance this morning at 2:01 am central time. 6lbs 2oz of bouncing baby girl. Her name is Abigail Snow. She is my sons 4th daughter (boy is he in for it when they all get older)lol. I hope the Army has some training for him to help him thru the teenage years as they will all be in them together his other daughters are Diedra Skye 5 in June, Alexis Raine 4 in October, Ravenn Storme just turned 2 the 7th of this month and now the new girl. This is the only grandchild that I have missed watching come into the world. He is stationed in UpState New York Ft. Drum to be exact.

Stargazer

... I hope the Army has some training for him to help him thru the teenage years as they will all be in them together ...

Stargazer

Somehow I'm not even sure that Ranger training would help. He will be "behind enemy lines unsupported". :oooo: My wife and I had two beautiful daughters. I wouldn't give them up for anything in the world but I'm not sure I would be able to survive if I had it all to do over again!

I like your username. I used to use it as a CB handle back in the mid to late 70's. I think I still have some postcards I had made up to send out for verification of contact for those who were into such things. Part of that time I was in central New Mexico and used to talk with someone in Hawaii semi-regularly.

Grats! Hope he isnt still trying for a boy .... he's already dug a pretty big hole for the teenage years *lol* Or is he planning on being stationed remotely for them? *g*

Stargazer, wonderful news! I can't believe how privileged you have been to have actually seen the birth of all your other grand kids. A wonderful gift you carry with you.

Congratulations!

:oooo:

gogo

Congratulations to you and the family stargazer. I bet you make the coolest grandma. I mean come on. With a mean GW ranger like yours who could doubt it. :D