Lvl. 63 HE...opinions on my last skill please?

Greetings,

So I am closing in on my last skill...level 65...and I am pondering...actually thinking alot about this topic...and I have no idea why because I never put a whole lot into the build of my high elf...I just built it as I went.

Thing is we don't get any more skills after this one and level 200 is a ways to go.

I am playing on gold (closed net US servers..NOT hardcore) and I will give you all a description of my high elf so far and as reading on this forum everyday all the topics... many have good opinions on what that skill might be.

I would be interested in knowing why that last skill should not be anymore inportant than the first one as each skill I have found is very important.

Saying all that...I am having a great time so far with this toon...and a last note...I do not play PVP...with this toon.

So here goes:

My Current Skills and Stats.

Hitpoints....3913

Armor....4586

Strength....159

Stamina....242

Vitality....183

Dexterity....169

Intelligence....363

Willpower....212

Current Skills

Arrant Pyromancer Lore....146

Concentration....118

Bargaining....138 (Buffed)

Enhanced Perception....142 (Buffed)

Sword Weapons....138

Arrant Pyromaster Focus....120

Combat Discipline....108

Armor Lore....128

Ancient Magic....110

New Skills...Not interested in

Magic Staff

Ranged Weapons

Pole Arms

Pacifism

Riding

Divine Devotion

Whats Left?...and my next New Skill will be?

Mystic Stormite Lore

Delphic arcania lore

Tactics Lore

Speed Lore

Damage lore

Shield Lore

Constitution

Alchemy

Any input as to the last skill and why should I pick that....would be muchly appreciated!!

* Note...I use a sword and shield.

Thanks a bunch

Zandy

In my opinion, I would take consitution. You are going to need the extra boost in HP later on in lvls, if not now.

That would be a good choice and I totally agree...however...my thoughts are this:

Going by tradtional gaming...High Elves being Magic class should not be up front fighting anyways...I chose Sword and shield..because the shield gives me a big boost in armor value.

The only chopping I do with my sword is the little guys...its almost useless against any boss types so I just run around and bomb them...like I said though if any little guys run up to me or I run into them I can usually chop them up.

Reading on the forums...alot say not to get hit at all...so I was looking closely at Spell Resistance...but again...I want to be carefull about this last pick because I think it will be very important.

Thanks for replying though....and I may very well pick..Constitution.

Zandy

If not constitution, then shield lore.

The extra armor will keep you safer on the higher difficulties. Things may seem easy now, but just wait till platinum or niobium where mobs spawn with various resistances and various special abilities :oooo: Still, I don't see how sword lore goes with this build. The HE is low on attack rating anyway, so you should be missing often.

You will have certain problems in platinum and niobium, but let's hope everything will be fine. If you're playing SC, you can die as many times as you like, but I don't see a HC HE pyro build without armor lore, constitution and shield lore to survive platinum or niobium.

If I was building a HC HE...I most certainly would not have taken Sword...I agree...because even though I have my sword...I do miss alot..and it seems like kinda a waste...not having shield lore...using a shield.

Zandy

I am starting to think Constitution...is the way to go...and thinking Hind site...not taking sword...and replacing that with shield would have been the build.

Thanks

Zandy