Question about Office quest

I have a question about the Ascarion Office Quest that I've been reading about. Where do I go to start this quest? I would look at Wiki, but at work they block the Wiki page :whistle::):drool: Besides im bored and wanted something to talk about.

The quest starts in a cave located in the Northeast section of the Jungle. You'll find a switch inside cave on a pedesta. Once you click on it it'll say "Something wonderful has happened"(this switch unlocks the cave in next part of quest). Next you'll need to enter the High Elf lands. On the East side there's a huge energy pool area. You have to go north of that and over the waterfalls. Eventually you should find yourself in the swamplands. But this particular section is only accessible thru High Elf Lands.

You'll find a cave here also. There's a Hydra guarding entrance. Once you enter you'll see an NPC with a quest for you. He'll ask you to find all the Ascaron employees and tell them to get back to the office to work on S3. IIRC there are 87 NPC's total too find :whistle:

They're scattered all over and if done by yourself can take several hours. A whole bunch of us did quest a few Kami's ago and it still took us 2-3 hrs to do

Edited by Knuckles

Holy crap! That is a lot of people to talk too! What is the quest reward, or is it all money and experience? It sounds like something I could do in single player when I'm really really really bored and have a lot of time too kill