Design Preview - New Special Mount for Sacred 2

As posted in the SIF here:

http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=58152

The friendly hand of the Seraphim plucked the villians from Ancaria and exiled them to a small island in the south. They forgot about them for a long time, because the evil creatures the T-Energy was mutating captured their full attention.

But now the island has been rediscovered! Refugees from the swamps encountered it on their journey and became stranded on the vast shores of the island, which the natives call Antrailia. Even during this brief visit it was apparent that this was no ordinary island. Thanks to the isolation and vast sources of T-Energy, the visitors encountered creatures unlike any they'd seen before. Jumping mice with hind feet ten times as big as their head and gigantic chickens that can not fly, but can run faster than any horse.

It's not all the wonderful animals though, which to the delight of the visitors are all very tasty - there is also the scourge of the island: The Hopper!

The Hopper eat their way through each bush, devastate every green lawn and the once beautiful island gradually becomes more of a desert landscape.

Among the natives there is a legend that in the middle of the island, surrounded by a gigantic cave of bones and clay, an especially dangerous Hopper lives. Careless visitors would be killed and devoured, then their bones would be ground and built into the walls of his cave.

But there is a prophecy which says that one day a brave hero will come, and this hero will tame the evil Hopper! And then he will henceforth ride the most dangerous beast on the world has ever seen.

Will you be that hero?

A new special mount will be introduced, and we are happy to announce that we just got hands on one of the artworks for it:

mount_h_T.jpg

This mount stands out not only by it's fearceful rabbitteeth, but also by interesting talents such as the area effect the natives call "Stomp Thumper", a powerful effect that stuns everyone in close proximity.

Be ready for the unexpected!

The Sacred 2 Team

Looks interesting, but I smell a fool on the first of April. (Especially since it'd be what... 1:30 or so in Germany when that post went up?)

If it's true then it's good, if it's a joke, it's still good.

Its an Aprils fulls jokes. But I wont put it beyond them to make something like this the High Elf does have a Pokemon for a mount so every things possible.

I seriously rofl'd after seeing the pic. 9 chances out of 10 it's an april fools joke, I wouldn't download any patches today if they are released...

But in that 1 out of 10 chances it isn't it has to do with easter :P

Heh, oh no !! Did gamers not perhaps request for a more RAPID mount and translation difficulties turned out to be a more RABBIT mount.

Will it come in different colors ? A giant vicious T-Energy lawn-mowing polka dot hare would be great to let go of that Monday morning hangover !

Well, it is possible that this is related to the Easter holidays. Somewhat what Carolyn_Hacker posted on the SIF had certain amount of seriousness in it.

Still, I don't dismiss the fact that it could just the a joke - although I like the idea of a BIG, well equipped SW on a Wabbit :P

I want a griffin as mount ;) and I want the dwarf back to ride it :( ;:D but its is a aprils thingy but cool lokking fluffy bunny

Please Sign In or Sign Up