Get your HC Sacred 2 sets now - One set item dropped per quest completed!

Hey guys and gals there a bug in Sacred 2 with the new patch Set items drop for every quest that you do. So get in there lets get full sets for all toons fast. We can get all levels from low level ones to high set stuff.

Everyone pls if you got the time help out. :(

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man...with bugs like this... what's not to like about this company!

Yee haw...oooh, should I get sets in bronze... or plat?

zomgod... seraphim bargaining set?

:(

woo woo

:D

gogo

What quests are we talking about...side or main or all...because I just went ingame and did a side quests and a white item dropped?

Do u need to be a certain level...my toon was level 8 maybe I will try a higher one because set items may not come that low.

Zandy

we where in gold doing some chain quests in grunward. It woked there for sure. We got I dont know 5-6 sets for the HE we played.

I have tested this. I got a set item from a sloefors side quest, even the mount quest gives it to you. The difference I've noticed, is when I did the mount quest, (on Bronze diff), the monsters were close to my level 42 HE, and the set item level was a level 45, but when I did the mugger quest in sloeford, (on Bronze), the set item was level 15. Is it random? I don't know, but I'm going to continue in sloeford and lower level arears on Bronze and see.

Edited by Giggles

So set items drop from random quests with random difficulty. The runemaster rather than 2 runes game my SW a set cuffs, the next replay gave a dryad helm. 50% of the thylisium quests yielded a random set item as well. So I assume this comes from quests that have a certain reward.

I just filled up my entire stash with set items doing 4 fast quests then relog and repeat....repeat...repeat.... O.o

this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

So set items drop from random quests with random difficulty. The runemaster rather than 2 runes game my SW a set cuffs, the next replay gave a dryad helm. 50% of the thylisium quests yielded a random set item as well. So I assume this comes from quests that have a certain reward.

Yep, this is a complete random thing. I made a new bronze level game, and did the same quests as before, and got the normal crap that I normally get. Personally, if you have the % chance of finding special items high enough, I would just hit the two mini bosses that is explained in the other thread. Beats trying to find the side quest that gives a set drop. Now, if you're just joining games to level, by getting all that experience from doing side quests, then by all means, enjoy.

Tested with a level 42 HE

Is this a bug, after doing some thinking, it might not be. Maybe they wanted to give us something to replace what they took? Considering what has happened to the rings/amy's +skills/CA. The ability to go into gold, well, I don't know on that one. What I did try is to make a gold game with a level 1 char, and that can't be done. My level 17 char could, and I went to see what level the opponents would be, and they were at level 41. So 41 must be the minimum level for gold at the starter city Sloeford. Of course, this could be all a bug, and they got something wrong with the servers, or the servers aren't properly updated. I didn't see any downtime for the servers? Has anyone else?

Edited by Giggles
Anyone getting any lower level toons for this to work...It works fine with my level 54 HE...but I try to do it with my level 8 Dryad and no go just normal drops?

Zandy

I wanted to see if 'speed' played a part in this, and I didn't get a set drop, and did the quest as fast as I could. It's easy to do the mugger quest really fast in Sloeford. Use your mount, go get the 3 items, and come back.

I'll give it try with my lvl17. She needs the experience anyways. I'll report what has happened in a few.

Quick update. Took level 17 char to Thylisium and did the "Judriel and Romdreal" quest, and got two sets out of it. Did 3 side quests in Sloeford, and got nothing.

Quick edit: The "Judriel and Romdreal" quest gave me a total of 4 sets for completely finishing it. I am finding more set items for the char that finishes the quest, than for any other char. Kinda pooish, but understandable.

Edited by Giggles

I did the Runemaster quest 5 times and got a set drop each time...also the Blacksmith one and the same got a set drop each time...now I have done both 4 times in a row and got no drop at all...anyone experience this...or is it just me?...like is it fixed...I hear tell they can fix some thing without closing the server.

Also a quick question...I had 100 in concentration and before the patch when I reached 75 in concentraion I could put on three buffs...I still have 90 ish...but can only put on 2 buffs...could they have made it so rings and what not are not included now in the level 75 bonus?

Update...Ok started gold...and doing the beginning quests on campaign...Just little side quests are giving me set item drops got three already...=)

Zandy

Edited by Zandrama

This is best done in a new server, when you're alone there.

Quick QUEST SET RUN:

Sloeford -> Runemaster, Brigand Camp + Muggers (both are in the same area)

port to Thylysium

Thylysium -> Paul Brotheuse (omlette) - close to the monolith -> The lost poems on the way to the docks -> the 2 quests in the docks

Each run nets 1-6 set items. I have 2 dry runs, but I also had a full 7-set item run. Get cracking while you still can! This is a 1-time paradise, so use it :heart:

Quick QUEST SET RUN:

port to Thylysium

Thylysium -> Paul Brotheuse (omlette) - close to the monolith -> The lost poems on the way to the docks -> the 2 quests in the docks

Each run nets 1-6 set items. I have 2 dry runs, but I also had a full 7-set item run. Get cracking while you still can! This is a 1-time paradise, so use it :heart:

Heya Dobri ....what level is yer toon and what level...server...bronze...silver or gold?

Zandy

Edited by Zandrama

Quick QUEST SET RUN:

port to Thylysium

Each run nets 1-6 set items. I have 2 dry runs, but I also had a full 7-set item run. Get cracking while you still can! This is a 1-time paradise, so use it :)

muhahahha

nice run

:heart:

gogo

p.s. Before Dobri's guide, I'd had a successful time just going against the Chieftain... tween three to two sets each time. once on chieftain, one when I got back to quest starter. With Dobri's new little patch, it looks like the efficiency just shot up a number of times ^^

If you really want a fast run there are 5 quests all near each other(all in same town) and easy to do in swamp. In southeast corner, town is called Lizeruth (spelling?) and portal is 'South Hissil-Ta'

Edited by Knuckles

Hey Viper hes on ( santa ) isle.

Go artamark, the bridge next to ferry dude is a quest man talk 2 him.

I also found 2 new bosses, with quests.

The last one killed me. Hes on turtle isle south dryad isles go kick him some from me.

And bring poison relics, hes nasty. And theres a quest giver at passage over see, do it and kill him alot for me . :heart:

So go exploring , new bosses 2 find a try farm. With their quests & good set drop chance.

Ah well going work for 5 hours, then make set drop runs with ... R.I.P 6,99_

Edited by D-molisher

I was doing it in gold with the BFG, but I suppose any other difficulty will do. The SW also had good success with this quest combo in silver.

The runs were fruitful - was doing it for 7 hours straight, but it was worth it :) I have a set for each of my seraphims, present or upcoming - level 75 Endijians without the wings for the BFG, level 75 Niokaste for the Dual wielder without the body armor (Holy protection FTW), and a full level 75 celestial for the celestial seraphim.

Now I can kick back and relax. Still if they don't fix it today, I'm not stopping :heart:

Edited by Dobri

See, I told all of you, I got many set items yesterday!

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...t&p=6838086

The quests are random I did some side quests different every time

Well this is paradise , but it should be fixed ASAP

P.S:

Since I am at work behind firewall, I cannot see the official forum.

So , please if there is any news from there please post.

I strongly advise you to tell there in a moderator about the bug, I would do it if I could!

We could loose our interest for the game from such a bug I think

Edited by Spyrus

Maybe you're right, Spyrus :) But why not take advantage of some of the hell Ascaron put us through :P

I have confirmed that you can do the same 7 quests in silver, even if you outlevel the mobs in sloeford. The quest reward is the same anyway :) I just got 7 out of 7 with the SW after a dry run, so it's absolutely doable.