Anca Adelina - Hello

I didn't think that the good bye post will follow that soon, but as it seems, Koch Media takes over the forums and the game, and the old Ascaron/Studio2 people have to go. It's not a fault of Koch Media, I'm happy they continue the work with Sacred and even happy they send a CM over. I was afraid to let the community alone, but since I heard they have one for the forum, I feel better. The CM Pixel is the community manager of Risen (another game from Koch Media), I hope he know what bunch of work comes to him. :P

The devs are saying goodbye in the german forum, I posted my goodbye thread there and in the SiF.. there is not much I can do here any more, unless the new CM will contact me for details.

I was hoping the old team gets back (Caro, Christiane and me) but it seems the financial aspect was too strong in the whole Sacred 2 story and the team disbanded one after one.

Farewell dear Dark Matters, I'm sure we will meet again one day, maybe in the next game.

*waves*

Anca

awwww really a pitty, we made a goodbye devs thread for you & developpers here

Don't ever hesitate to come by our café thread, I'll leave some nice cookies for you :(

Thx for all your troubles and help & all the best!!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Sorry to see you go. Didn't get to meet most of you all that well (except DaGirl before she was a CM) but the games were great. And as Chareos said, you're still welcome here.

::sniffles:: First Carolyne and now everyone else as well as you too Anca. This is a sad day... but hopefully - as you pointed out Anca - it will not be the last time we see each other. Abschied Anica, mit Gottlieben, alles Gute. Viel Erfolg!

• 2 weeks later...
....- it will not be the last time we see each other.

And you are so right. Deep Silver (Koch Media) asked me to stay, so I can continue working. I would love to have the old girly team (with Carolyn and Christiane), but it comes always like never expected.

I guess one of the questions you want to pose me next is, if there will be a US version of the Addon. I asked today again at cdv and I hope to get an answer soon. Atm we have only a release day for Germany, since the hand full of devs still working in Aachen are doing the localisation for the other languages. Still, Deep Silver can't decide if there will be an Addon in the cdv area, so I wait for an answer here.

Hello to you Anca, I am more of a lurker over here in the DM, but I know well of you from the OF, glad you get to stick around :)

I started an inquiry thread for news about CDV getting the expansion or not. Bill is a good fellow, and I know he will pass on anything he knows about it. I hope to visit with him again one of these days. The Sacred 2 section of the CDV forums is eerily empty, but I imagine 99% of people go to the OF for info.

I'll likely be buying the UK engilsh version anyway, digital download and they take credit/debit cards from anywhere. I have MP toons on both servers, so I won't really be affected, but I want to find out for those that will be.

party on!

....- it will not be the last time we see each other.

And you are so right. Deep Silver (Koch Media) asked me to stay, so I can continue working. I would love to have the old girly team (with Carolyn and Christiane), but it comes always like never expected.

I guess one of the questions you want to pose me next is, if there will be a US version of the Addon. I asked today again at cdv and I hope to get an answer soon. Atm we have only a release day for Germany, since the hand full of devs still working in Aachen are doing the localisation for the other languages. Still, Deep Silver can't decide if there will be an Addon in the cdv area, so I wait for an answer here.

w00t! Welcome Back & Hope you'll stay for a longer time!! :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I guess Bill von Smeed is waiting like me for decisions "from above". :thumbsup:

Nothing new at the moment but the rumor that Sacred 3 (working title) is planned. Deep Silver announced on the GamesCom, they want to do that since they have now the Sacred brand rights. It's more than a rumor, but I will keep as a rumor until I get the statement email from Deep Silver. I'm waiting for this email since yesterday evening, it could come any minute now.

I guess Bill von Smeed is waiting like me for decisions "from above". :viking:

Nothing new at the moment but the rumor that Sacred 3 (working title) is planned. Deep Silver announced on the GamesCom, they want to do that since they have now the Sacred brand rights. It's more than a rumor, but I will keep as a rumor until I get the statement email from Deep Silver. I'm waiting for this email since yesterday evening, it could come any minute now.

It would be nice if the working title changed to Sacred 2 - Poison & Blackness (like a 2nd expansion or something) ;-)

Just kidding, thanks for the news flash tho :viking:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

I guess Bill von Smeed is waiting like me for decisions "from above". :crazy:

C'mon Anca... one little screenie...pweeeeeeeeze! :drinks:

Wonderful that you're still with us for the Community, looking forward to more of the great news!

:hugs:

gogo

C'mon Anca... one little screenie...pweeeeeeeeze! :)

Gogo are you looking for a brain scan? Because I doubt Sacred 3 have moved out of the brain stage. :)

And damn Deep Silver must have some Deep pockets they are not out of the woods with Sacred 2 thinking of Sacred 3! :)

Great to see you here Anca. My God .. you are as beautiful as I Imagined..

Welcome to our lil spot of Hell ,Darkmatters.

Sorry double post,, just glad to see you here...

Jet.

Edited by Jetcutter