I thought I would announce here that since my fiance and I have broken up, he will be taking the only computer in the house capable of playing Sacred2 so I will not be able to join you guys for some time. For what little time I spent with you guys it was a blast. I will be back in game as soon as I can fix my secondary computer! I can still chit chat with you guys on the forum, but thats about it.

Awh Kana. That's so sad. :Just_Cuz_21: It was so nice to have been able to have some fun in game with you and I hope you'll be back soon. :4rofl:

Im not even sure if upgrading the computer will even help it.....ITs a huge POS and I'll prolly have to buy a whole new computer. Not that that is a bad thing, but new computers cost a pretty penny, and I'm now alone in paying the bills :D

Kana, I'm really sorry to hear about this. I'd got nuts without my comp... I understand what you're going through. Maybe some peeps at work have a comp they're not using, or family?

I'm usually surprised when I go to computer stores that have lots of stuff in inventory... there's one near our house that has second hand lap tops, and it's always got surprises everytime I go to look.

Keep strong...I'm sure a great deal is gonna jump out of nowhere and surprise you!

;)

gogo

Sorry to hear of your breakup.

Re: computer fix-ups. I've found the incompatibilities of the new devices more or less force you to buy a new comp. I gave my brother my old S1 comp and found that it wasn't good enough to play the games he wanted... so I bought him a graphics card and more RAM... only to find the graphics card was incompatible with the motherboard (though it fit inside physically). So. A new comp for him.

Maybe get a non-romantically-linked roommate? That would help with cashflow!