Group Hug Achievement! Come on to EU HC Hug server.

Hey hey all. We're presently on an EU HC Silver server called Group Hug Achievement. We need a full server and we have to kill something while all together on screen. :D Come come!

EDIT: We're going to try again and the countdown is on. See count down above!

Difficulty: Silver

Server Name: Group Hug Achievement!

Password: HUG

Awh, we had one person come on that didn't want to help so he took up a spot on the server which prevented us from completing the achievement. We're going to try again in two hours with a password this time. :D I'll post the pass when the time comes.

It sucks we didn't get able to do this, but we'll try again later.

And also LOL @ Group Hug Timer. :D

Max

Hehe. ^^

Awh that dude... I sooooo wanted to got to where he was and level 80 spawn him to death. Grrrr... But that would be wrong so I'm told. a045.gif Dang that timer was hard to set. Group Hug timer is a go! ^^

Oooowah. Awesome pics gogo! We'll have to get more. Oh maybe a video?! I'll set up my fraps for the next run in 2 hours. xD

Time for a group hug! I'm starting up the server now. :D

Difficulty: Silver

Server Name: Group Hug Achievement!

Password: HUG

Well this is quite a lot harder than I initially thought it would be, heh. I hadn't read the Group Hug description closely when this whole thing started and, foolishly ^^, thought it would be as simple as being on the server together. I should know better than to think Ascaron would make something that easy. :whistle:

So the description reads; "Any hero fighting alongside 15 others in a multiplayer game."

From that I gather we would need to be a full server of 16 players and stand side by side while defeating an opponent. If we don't get it right away then it may mean killing only one opponent won't be enough. So fighting together for a while might be required though yet to be seen...

Sorry I missed todays early attempt. I spent much of my time writing about that damage topic, haha. We can certainly organize though. Maybe even set a daily time to attempt this until we finally get it. The first attempt was perfect for numbers of people and we probably would have got it had we used a password the first time. Doh! Only takes one person to foil the plan sadly.

What we could do is that whoever is on start a Silver difficullty server called Group Hug and make the password hug. No caps on password this time. ^^ If you do then post about it and while waiting you could go about playing the game until the server fills up. :drinks:

This is BS! I got disconnected for no reason, and I can't log back into the lobby to tell you that I've been disconnected.

Anyway, it looks like I lost my place, since you're already 16 peeps in the game.

Max

Not to worry Max. We'll likely do this several times in the future. Once we know what's going exactly! We had a half succesfull run, heh. We did manage to gother 16 people, (thanx to you all!), and even tried a couple things like killing together and completing a quest together. Sadly the game refused our group hug. :D Still... It was pretty cool to see 16 of us together. :)

For everyone who was there I'd suggest you check your character's achievements on the ladder. I noticed that my character has the Group hug achievement. Not sure why and it doesn't show in game...

I think Stéphane will agree that this one is to be written off as bugged until we can find out more. Someone suggested that this could very well be a PvP achievement. It would make sense to have at least one PvP based achievement. I'll see if I can get an official explanation on this one. ;) Hopefully I can get an answer fast and maybe we'll try for it again when the Kamikaze Sunday resets to level 1 on the 19th.

It was fun trying to get all the people together....I know that gogo was running around like a chook with his head cut off. :D

Just to let others know though......my game crashed once while we were doing it.

I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the stress it was applying to my hardware as my fps fell heaps with us all online together.

Please Sign In or Sign Up