Sacred Players Wish list Discussion Topic

Well this topic has been a long time coming so after the great topic we had about the Set drops might as well start this one. Here everyone can post what they want to be added changed removed in Sacred 2. But heres the catch no crying about how the evil Sacred 2 programmers dont like us or what not. If you want something changed add after what you want changed what you want it changed into.

In a case where people dont want the same thing you can ask me and I will open a poll for the question in mind and in after the matter is voted and closed we can add it to the wish list.

Who knows if all goes well we can mail our wish list from time to time you never know who will read it.

Just be as always polite and lets have a nice long topic.

That will make it more or less about this topic so lets get those wishes.

SACRED PLAYERS WISH LIST

God spell to be improved and be more useful.

More skill and attribute points after ever level.

Improve Alchemy and Trophies

I would like a button in the start menu so I can replay the intro.

A button in the sound menu that lets me start play the song from the intro while I play the game.

Fix Silver mod of soul reaver (inquisitor) that should reduce your CA regen doesn't work at all

One button click items to & from inventories, trade windows and merchants

When chat window opens it interferes with any targeting or general movement to the lower left of screen, just need to see message and not have chat window active.

Please show weapons at different angles when 2 are in one slot (when dual wielding). It's a pain to look at stats on both the way it is currently.

Disable God Spells on Start Isle

Need to 'tag' private party chat messages ( I.e. "<party> Hi there!")

The 'generic' special mount should have better defensive mods

Would be nice if enemies considerably higher than you flashed or had a different color circle. Or even if toon said something like " I better get out of here...enemies are too high for me" Died so many times to over-spawns

Ability to edit existing toon names

Ability to use HTML color codes in names

Remove all lag from game (hey it's a wish list right?)

Be able to see base attrib/skill lvls without taking off all equip

Exiting a game brings you back to lobby and not to character selection screen

Would be nice if the 'item will be destroyed in xx seconds' was disabled on Start Island. I miss doing 'island drops' and now basically sell most stuff.

Dual Wield Pistols

More chest space

More drops from potion of the mentor on gold or higher difficult

Well, by the sounds of it - not many players focus on the God Spell too much. Why not make the God Spell a bit more luring? Like a buff or something that would cause your 'god' to intervene from time to time - perhaps a % chance that your character will get some health back rather than dying. Say with Testa, you don't have to activate the will-o-wisps, but it's rather triggered by chance at the moment of death. Ker and the dreaded Sakkara - if activated as a buff the player could rather get the strength of the Sakkara and perhaps a ghost Sakkara image around the player to show this ? - heh, makes me think of Marshall Bravestarr and his "Strength of the Beeeaaaar".

00715.jpg

Now I've never actually prayed at a god statue, but this % chance I'm on about could perhaps be increased every time you make a little prayer?

gogo suggested a loooong time ago that toons should announce their CAs when casting - I still think this will be a great addition !

Edited by Scleameth

More points would be nice after each level up.

Have mentor potions available at merchants.

A pink or black bunny for a mount would be interesting.

Not sure if there is a bunny suit, that would be cool.

There seems to be a bug when you want to move items around.

Left click and hold to move it to desired spot, click again to release.

It does release but grabs hold of it again.

Also does it in reverse as well. Had it happen 7 times in 20 minutes.

Very annoying.

Edited by jimdingsdale

Genders have been discussed, but I'd still like the diversity. First of all, the seraphim conception used by Ascaron is highly improper.

This is an info on the cherubim and the seraphim. Although I'm not a religious person, I like history, so some research seemed prudent:

http://www.ccel.org/contrib/exec_outlines/angel/angel_04.htm

In other texts I have read that the Seraphim are actually male. So a male seraphim won't be that weird in my eyes ;) However, sacred has been a universe of the female seraphim :)

I would like to see some Combat Arts strengthened, some skills added and some skills improved.

I still wonder how Ascaron can give the seraphim 2 caster trees - celestial and revered and never consider giving them Ancient magic. The Dryad has it, and the SW has it (with only 1 caster tree!) - why not the seraphim? That limits the options so much. Combat discipline is good, but ancient magic is cooler. Damage lore seems nice, but how many people get it actually? And I totally agree with Scleameth about the god powers. Even at skill level 200, the reuse of the god power is 3 minutes. Although 3 minutes isn't that much, there are better skills to pick. How many people take alchemy too? I wouldn't mind seeing that skill a but strengthened as well. +288% potion effect I guess says how long will it last. However, with the overabundance of potions, this skill can be easily overlooked.

Re Alchemy: I guess if the trophies offer a little "more" then it would make more sense to take Alchemy, Branch trophy allows chance to block root spells... for a whole 20 seconds, mind and then you have to anticipate root spells... not really on my list of woop-ty-doos. Neither is the Harpy Feather with chance to block ranged attacks... My HE's Incandecent Skin takes care of the ranged attacks.

How about a super rare trophy that would instantly level a toon up when consumed, or turn armour\weapon into a set or unique item, or instantly regenerate GS?

Ok I will add 2 baby ones from me.

1. I would like a button in the start menu so I can replay the intro.

2. A button in the sound menu that lets me start play the song from the intro while I play the game. A great song and not to be able to listen to it while playing the game is just wrong. ;)

Ok added what I understood till now. If you want anything to be added in the list version of you idea tell me I will fix it up asap. :)

Dobri pls tell me what CAs to be fixed so I can add them to the list. :D

The TG's warden tree is basically weak. I know it's getting better with the levels, and it can be used well, but I'm still uncomfortable with it in niobium. Seraphim's instill belief must be more efficient... There is a ton of stuff actually, as you may imply, Kat ;)

Ok I will add 2 baby ones from me.

1. I would like a button in the start menu so I can replay the intro.

Dobri pls tell me what CAs to be fixed so I can add them to the list. ;)

You can replay the intro, go to extras -> movies -> intro

The Blind Guardian song is over there too once you have finished the quest in singleplayer (the intro only contains a part of the song)

And the silver mod of soul reaver (inquisitor) that should reduce your CA regen doesn't work at all.

(post 2.40 patch)

1. One button click items to & from inventories, trade windows and merchants

2. When chat window opens it interferes with any targeting or general movement to the lower left of screen, just need to see message and not have chat window active.

3. Please show weapons at different angles when 2 are in one slot (when dual wielding). It's a pain to look at stats on both the way it is currently.

4. Disable God Spells on Start Isle

5. Need to 'tag' private party chat messages ( I.e. "<party> Hi there!")

6. The 'generic' special mount should have better defensive mods

7. Would be nice if enemies considerably higher than you flashed or had a different color circle. Or even if toon said something like " I better get out of here...enemies are too high for me" Died so many times to over-spawns

8. Ability to edit existing toon names

9. Ability to use HTML color codes in names

10. Remove all lag from game (hey it's a wish list right?)

11. Be able to see base attrib/skill lvls without taking off all equip

12. Exiting a game brings you back to lobby and not to character selection screen

13. Would be nice if the 'item will be destroyed in xx seconds' was disabled on Start Island. I miss doing 'island drops' and now basically sell most stuff.

Edited by Knuckles
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's something I'd like to see in the future. :4rofl:

I think it would be great if another tier was created to the present types of coloured enemy target rings. Presently there are white, green, yellow, orange and red to signify how dangerous an enemy is. One more colour could be of great help to MP players that would warn them of an enemy that has a level greater than a players survival bonus would normally spawn. There are two reasons I ask this. The first is that some quests can spawn enemies far above the players level without regard to their SB. Even if the quest spawn bug is fixed it will still be possible that someone will spawn quest enemies and suddenly crash, leaving the spawned enemies on the server. The second reason would be in regards to a player who comes near an enemy that was spawned by a different player with a much higher level.

dangerring.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

1. More hairstyles

2. Less rat mobs hahaha, they become bigger and scary the more you level?

3. Buff up Ice Mage spec?

4. Availability of Mounts

5. Label or highlight level areas

6. Divine Gift to be more useful during tough mob fights? [I just finished an arena quest of 5stars level of difficulty at lvl23 seraphim island, and my DG seem to not help me, good thing I didn't die at all, loving the potions]

7. An option to make serpent mount move quicker for 10seconds? lol it seems so slow compared to a shadow warrior tank that can charge and run like hell.

8. I need to play more of this game so I can fill wish list, :D

• 1 month later...