Spectral Hand and Astral Lord Lore: It works now?

So, I'm making an Astral Lord and I've been using Spectral Hand quite a bit and I've read that AL lore has had no effect on it in the past. Well, I was just playing and happened to check how much my dmg had gone up before I allocated my skill points. . . 404 was my max. Popped the point to max out AL lore and lo-and-behold max dmg had bounced up to 408! I shall continue to test further whether this holds true or not. . .

And just one thing, does AL Lore really increase the dmg of Nether Allegiance? This has never, ever worked for me in the past. I know it increases crit rate, but flat out dmg? Just never seen it do that. . .

Update: Dur hur hur, I see the wiki reflects this. I was excited when it finally worked, as the skill hadn't for me prior to the new patch.

Edited by Von Bek

I don't think AL improves the damage of Nether Allegiance. I'm playing an astral/buffer build and I have noticed that the damage and armor of the skeletons has improved only when I was adding runes directly to the skill. However, the damage of Astral hand improves with Astral Lore and CA level. The same goes for Skeletal fortification.

I have also noticed that Astral Hand has a chance to miss and double hit as if it's a weapon.

You should be vary of something. It is highly preferable to have shadow veil and nether allegiance maximized. This burdens the regeneration times a lot. In addition to that, the Astral SW is one of the slowest killers in this game - although he's pretty much invincible as long as you exercise caution and don't get overconfident. However, any close-combat fighter inflicts more damage that the skeletons altogether at the same level as the SW...

It is quite interesting though :) The new minion control system works rather well :)

Edited by Dobri
I don't think AL improves the damage of Nether Allegiance. I'm playing an astral/buffer build and I have noticed that the damage and armor of the skeletons has improved only when I was adding runes directly to the skill. However, the damage of Astral hand improves with Astral Lore and CA level. The same goes for Skeletal fortification.

I have also noticed that Astral Hand has a chance to miss and double hit as if it's a weapon.

You should be vary of something. It is highly preferable to have shadow veil and nether allegiance maximized. This burdens the regeneration times a lot. In addition to that, the Astral SW is one of the slowest killers in this game - although he's pretty much invincible as long as you exercise caution and don't get overconfident. However, any close-combat fighter inflicts more damage that the skeletons altogether at the same level as the SW...

It is quite interesting though :) The new minion control system works rather well :)

I am loving this build, and I did it more as a support tank for my party member. More things for enemies to smash that are NOT us :D