Sacred 2 AOE Showcase

Class: Seraphim

Combat Art: Radiant Pillar (+Cleansing Brilliance (Buff) angainst Undeads and T-Mutants)

Weapons: Keeper of Knowledge / Nlovae's Mystery

Mount: Celestial Magic mount for lower reg times and faster enemy pulling

Modifications: Hypnosis - Brightness - Magnify (the threshold of the Ordeal mod doesn't raise with the Combat Art level and stays at 25% --> not as good as +35,7% damage of the Magnify mod --> maybe someone could change this in the wiki :thumbsup: )

Strengths: low regtime --> possible to cast Radiant Pillar many times while duration to stack the damage; good to pull the enemies together when chosen the Hypnosis mod

Weaknesses: Cleansing Brilliance is pretty useless against normal enemies except the reduction of the opponents' attack speed of the Distract mod

big0040.jpg

big0059.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Pix Slevin! Hollee mollee, someone just looking at what you're throwing up here for pix would just want to go out and get Sacred 2 because of all the joy of destruction it offers... all that and friends to play with too ^^

I had seen a few days back the Inquisitor Area of Effect pix...but your new Seraphim pix have easily become my favorite.

:)

gogo

the best Area of Effect for seraphim is this combo:

1 - Archangel's wrath

2 - Flaring nova

3 - Radiant Pillar

How to use?

Simple:

Atract as many mobs that u can.

Using Archangel's wrath will give a time for the enemies surround u, when they're close they'll receive 2 waves of flaring nova and you atract then to the pillar and enjoy the view of the dead in front of you XD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
High Elf level 106

Raging Nimbus

sac3fa-20100404-222404.png

Great mention Loco.

Nimbus has become one of my favorite spells in Sacred 2 after playing with the Ice Elf now.

:P

gogo

Yeah, it's life leech. It's an item modifier for Sacred 2. If you are ever curious about the Item Mods, just type them into Sacred Wiki and you should be able to find your question answered.

Two kinds of life leech, one is considered (the percentage one) to be the most powerful modifier in the game.

:blink:

gogo

• 7 months later...

Knocking up this topic, cuz it's cool and we wanna see more Area of Effect pix.

Any takers?

:)

gogo

"Knocking up" may be a poor choice of words mate? But, none the less, I love to see these examples of cool mass killing power. Post 'em guys!

Even if this char is already in the list - here is some pics of mass killing/exping for you with my celestial seraphim in full niob-server. :D (Please don't look at pic quality...)

mass1e.png

mass2.png

mass3.png

mass4.png

mass5.jpg

mass6.png

mass7.png

mass8.png

Edited by Woody

Woody, that is a lot of pillars. It may be the console interface, or just me, but I cannot manage to keep more than 3 going.

Slevin, I do not know what that is, but it looks wicked cool.

That bug is so annoying!

lujate, its a bug where from out of nowhere the creatures you are fighting start to get healed at the insane rates shown by the numbers on the screen. They get healed by multiple sources for lots of health...