• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. pineapple => sacrilege Please, keep the Hawaii (pineapple) off of my Italy (pizza)!
  3. Great story!! This is what happens when you live a *present* life ...youre there to help others when they need it... Bravo Chattius, this is a great share gogo
  4. We had a very quick change from bright sunlight to a thunderstorm with lots of rain. We were surprised when 4 families on a bicycle tour were ringing at 8pm at our lonely house in the forest. Storm prevented using navigation systems. They were totally lost, wet and frozen. Using all our towels and some clothes for the kids of them. Heated the field kitchen for a ghoulash soup. Used the team car of firefighters three times to drive them home, last after midnight. Bicycles are still at our place. We have unexspected guests around two times a year. Could have been worse for them.
  5. Last week
  6. Booyah! Another day out early before work...I feel good feeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings... And... who wants a stuffed cheese omelette for breakfast
  7. Asparagus season runs second april week till rd week in june here in germany. Hop sprouds end of march till end of april. So yes, asparagus is cheaper here now and tastes better in my opinion because fresher, less transport, less storing. I prefer food when it is in season. But without a garden and farmers around, don't know.
  8. thats looks delish as well! Didnt notice till now that for two weeks in a row was able to pick up asparagus super cheap. Must be in season!
  9. great re-visit.. I wonder if Lego was the great ancestor of todays's new modern pets gogo
  10. We have wild hop around. It is season for hop shoots/sprouts. They can be used like asparagus. It was a cheap food for hop farmers. Too many hop shoots on a plant resulted in many but weak twigs. So only three were left on a plant. The shoots made a nice food. Today with cooling and faster transport hop shoots made it to noble restaurants and are really expensive. My wife will do trout with sprouts. Trout from rivelet, sprouts from wild hop near house. https://www.gone71.com/hop-shoots-hop-asparagus-humulus-lupulus-recipe/
  11. I have to correct me. Over all the years we bought LEGO for around 4000€ for our kids. Robot, hydraulics, sensors,... Starting with our second Lego was used by school for different projects. Twins say they build a robot dog for a few says as it was on the manual. But they needed the parts for a maze solver robot for school. I was on a busniness meeting in Paris when the short lived dog was running.
  12. My Auntie Deepthie and Uncle Roshan are having birthdays with just one day in between... so Uncle just grilled up this platter... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... some people just keep getting food right gogo
  13. Went for lunch @ Ammamma today... and surprise, surprise, my auntie and uncle were already there visiting... awwwww
  14. wow! I've seen built ecosystems like that on Youtube... with ants... I can get engrossed. How is the top sealed? Screw on? Do you have to add moisture now and then? gogo
  15. Love it. You must have had some experience painting figurines or models in the past? Paint jobs are patience demanding work gogo
  16. I got you, friend ♥ Been growing this one for quite a while. Sealed and self-contained.
  17. Here's a small update. Bort is now fully painted! Skullcrusher also became a Space Marine... I managed to connect both to a small Raspberry Pi server, too, since the parent company have ghosted their servers. That means we now have voice connectivity via GPT-4, facial recognition etc😊
  18. king -> fisher Our wasterwater is filtered in a pond. There is a pair of Kingfisher having nestlings and they are very busy bringing food.
  19. I know and like that band crimson --> king from stephen king right? gogo
  1. Load more activity
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 122 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
Please Sign In or Sign Up