4. Make a sentence from 5 letters

Fiona Invested Virtually Every Resolve R O C K S
  5. The Related Song Game

Train -> Hey Soul Sister Sister Christian -> Night Ranger
  6. Continue with 3 words only

with such impunity
  7. The Related Word Game - 2017!

matters => conjunctivitis
  8. Aramelith plunged head-on, foregoing the weakening quest and only playing the chain quest to slay the vile daemon as quickly as possible. If she had not killed it in mere moments with such a devastating and rapid casting of ice shards... well, let's just say, "all's well that ends well."
  9. Yes, it is weakest against ice. That's clearly the Blood Forest Abishai, so did you do the weakening quest?
  10. Make a sentence from 5 letters

She Explicitly Implied Cash Only Sorry Hooyaah, you gave 6 letters, I chose 5 of them randomly... F I V E R
  11. The Related Song Game

Soul Asylum -> Runaway train Train -> Hey Soul Sister
  12. Continue with 3 words only

Royal bloodlines ruling...
  13. The Related Word Game - 2017!

Dark -> Matters
  14. Titan Quest Anniversary Version

A great deal for the money. I had seen the amazing graphics, but I think this game came out just a wee bit after Sacred 2? gogo
  15. The new FireFox ... so fast?!!

Mine's suffering as well...but... this Friday is Black Friday...gird up get ready folks!! gogo
  16. holee molee... four shots down! Is it super vulnerable to ice element? gogo p.s. lol... you flying in the window... hahahah...is this normal?
  17. The new FireFox ... so fast?!!

Thanks for the heads up gogo. I might give it a try. My PC and O/S is kinda archaic though.
  18. Diablo 2 Fallen

So far so good, but one question, I'm playing US version of sacred 2 modified with ice and blood, the only thing I see are the runes say one thing and does something completely different. Do I need ib for this? I have Sacred 2 on another computer. BTW it plays a lot smoother with diablo
  19. Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

I may have found a big flaw on this page: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Hybrid_Damage_Based_Combat_Arts More specifically this line: "Combat Discipline has no direct effect upon these Combat Arts." I've tested with the three classes and Combat Discipline does increase the damage output of those three CAs. Could someone else please verify if the same results occur? It's a radical change and as such I'd like for someone else's input on this matter before making it. If this becomes accepted all sub-pages for the corresponding CAs need to be amended as well.
  20. Van helsing III

I played some MP with first Van Hellsing a few years back. I don't know the specifics, but there were some type of servers because there were occasional outages.
  21. The Related Word Game - 2017!

inaccurate -> dark gogo
  22. Van helsing III

Trailer looks awesoem! HOw are you guys playing MP... is there game servers or you have to host own? gogo
  23. The Related Word Game - 2017!

misses => inaccurate
  24. Yes, it had started one of its nasty magic attacks that began to appear, being deposited behind Aramelith. She took the Abishai out before it became an active threat. Her swift attack of devastating Glacial Thorns was her best defense.
  25. Ha, love the bridge part where the dragon mount seems like it's actually flying!
  26. Yesterday
  27. Continue with 3 words only

the thought of
  1. Load more activity