Clan Campaigning

I might have explained this poorly in other thread so I thought I would make a new one detailing what I am doing.

I'm running the Silver, Gold and Plat Campaigns in order to get other members low level toons to Niob. I have a Shadow Veil SW and can run through campaigns fairly quickly. So I'm not looking for help (though the offers are appreciated, ty :) ) but instead I'm looking to help you out.

The object is basically to take a level 1 toon..have them start campaign and then hang out on isle while I run campaign. This way you do not level but get credit for doing campaign and this unlocks the next higher difficulty. So if you brought a level 1 toon into Silver and I do campaign you then get access to Gold. Repeat and rinse for Gold and Plat and you'll have a level 1 Niob toon.

Main purpose of this is to help equip new toons with awesome gear and kick start their level'ing.

I plan on making campaign runs on the weekends and depending on needs I can do any of the three difficulties. If response is high I'm reserving spots for clan members first and after that it will be based on first person to ask. The max I can bring into any game is 4 as campaign max is 5.

You will have to be available for entire duration of campaign which typically take 3-4 hours. Sometimes people disconnect and I can't wait an hour for you to notice you've crashed, it's just not fair to the others in game. That said, I will wait 20-30 minutes for you to restart game and return. I'm somewhat flexible on times. I'm usually available from 9am-11pm EST on Saturday and Sunday, so I can change start time for our European and Australian members.

Edit If you're interested, let me know your preferred time/day in response also please

Edited by gogoblender
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to get in on the Plat camping. Since I can't run the game on my system gogo is gonna run my account from his. :)

Still trying to figure out if I'm up for doing Plat tonight...if not definitely tomorrow (though I'll need to work around Kami) either way a slot has your name on it Schot :)

Sure Kat has gone to bed so I'm not going to try it tonight. I should be around by 9am tomorrow and maybe we can sneak it in before Kami starts

Heya,

lol! Don't know if you explained poorly Knuckles... I just might have understood poorly :)

Hehehe.. Anyways. When the Silver campaign gets around... I could use a slot for my Bargainer.

Thanks

Greetz

I can probably start the Plat Camp around 5-6 pm EST tonight...I have to pick up my daughter from swimming at 4pm but after that (and dinner) I should be free the rest of the night..

Is that a good time to start for you Kat ? and Schot/gogo can you make it then also?

good point...I'll make sure I don't start before you get there :unsure:

Ya know I was thinking (yes Schot you should run) can we add GMT time zones right below country flag?..either current gmt time there now or what the difference is...I.e. for me it's -5 gmt

Edited by Knuckles

Just finished the Plat campaign with a full server in 3.5 hours, so we now have 4 niob traders in the making :)

Will do the Silver Campaign on Saturday..Got Viper and Barristan signed up and have 2 more open slots...Also need times that work best for you so I can plan it out a little :)

Was awesome, and fast too!

zomgod... the stuff I can buy

:)

Knuckles, you are rocking with the campaign giveaways dude. Great service to the clan and much appreciated.

Thank you!

+++

:)

gogo

Glad I can help out :)

Schot....gogo told me your campaign didn't update :)

I'll see if I can sneak in a Plat Campaign for ya in the next day or two.

Yah Knuckles. I totally got robbed. Boohoo. I checked my character's selection of difficulties to choose from while creating a server and no niob. Checked Plat and it said I had something like Chapter X VII so I created the server and my log book was empty. When I checked a second time the message was that Platinum campaign was not even started. Ah well. Win some lose some eh. ^^ Still I appreciated it so cheers to you Knuckles.

I'd love to join in on the next excursion. :)

Ahh sorry to hear that happen Schot but that will teach you never give Gogo to baby sit anything for you not even virtual stuff. He kept running around at the start with your toon "I am Rommel! I am Rommel!" :agreed:

lol. I was so afraid gogo was gonna ram mah poor lil level 2 HE into some angry mobs accidentally but alas she is alive so I guess his babysitting abilities are quite good after all. Only thing is I can't seem to move her... She's kinda crouched against a dark corner of a building twitching with this shocked expression on her face. Every so often whispering, "P, p p pants...." *calls Ancarian therapist* ;)

BIG thank you to you Knuckles! Second time around did the trick. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :agreed: