Crazy Blokeh's One-Stop PS3 Market Stall

So here's the deal.

I'm desperately after some set pieces for my Seraphim, as well as some weapons that I can pass on to my still-being-planned Shadow Warrior.

Because of this, I am willing to trade ANY THREE of my items below for ANY ONE item you may have to offer.

Here's what I'm in need of....

Blokeh needs:

1x Niokaste's Leg Guards (preferably between lvl60 to lvl80)

2x Sword of the Blood Dryad (lvl60+)

3x "+ All Skills" rings (not necklaces, need to be +5 or higher, level 60 or higher, and I'll give any FOUR items for each ring instead of three)

Blokeh's wife is after:

Any of the SW set "Lucretis' Stars" pieces, except for the "Lucretis' Comet Tail" piece, which we already have.

....and here's what I have to offer....

Blokeh has:

Seraphim stuff

Chestplate of Fury (SE - Infinite Revenge - lvl35 + lvl50 + lvl65 + lvl65)

Light Battle Plate (SE - Infinite Revenge - lvl50)

Celestial Blessing (SE - Heavenly Justice - lvl37 + lvl61)

Endijians Chestplate (SE - Endijians Artifacts - lvl45)

Endijians Pauldrons (SE - Endijians Artifacts - lvl60)

Garment of the Celestial (SE - Revelation Of The Seraphim - lvl15 + lvl60 + lvl60)

Gown of the Celestial (SE - Revelation of the Seraphim - lvl60)

Righteous Hands of the Celestial (SE - Revelation of the Seraphim - lvl75 + lvl60))

Helmet of Benevolence (SE - Sofia's Benevolence - lvl35 + lvl50)

Sash of Sacrifice (SE - Sofia's Benevolence - lvl35)

Shoulders of the Seraish (SE - Origin of the Seraish - lvl35 + lvl50)

Fighting Curass of the Seraish (SE - Origin of the Seraish - lvl35 + lvl35)

Veil of Clouds (SE - Illuminated Skies - lvl50 + lvl65)

Radiant Pantaloons (SE - Illuminated Skies - lvl35)

High Elf stuff

Chestplate of Storms (HE - Garments of the Storms - lvl50)

Celdrahil's Claw (HE - Celdrahil's Pandemonium - lvl15)

Pantaloons of Innocence (HE - Vestements of Innocence - lvl65)

Faladal's Sound (HE - Faladel's Blizzard - lvl75)

Experts Hamberk of Immunity (lvl71 - not a set piece, but it does have resistance to all kinds of damage, a plus to experience per kill, and more)

Temple Guardian stuff

Head Module s26a (TG - Combat Module CC10 - lvl60 + lvl75)

Girth of the Demiurge (TG - Technical Modules - lvl60)

Inquisitor stuff

Sarakis' Dark Pact (IN - Sarakis' Path to the Netherworld - lvl45)

Insignia of Deference (IN - Insignia of Balefulness - lvl35)

Insignia of Pain (IN - Insignia of Balefulness - lvl50)

Ilgard's Visions (IN - Ilgard's Judgment - lvl60)

Hood of Catharsis (IN - Drapes of Catharsis - lvl35)

Shoulders of the Denouncer (IN - Determined Justice - lvl50)

Deylen's Haughtiness (IN - Deylen's Power - lvl30)

Hero's Cape of the Skeleton (lvl53 - not a set piece, but it looks like the awesome Legion Of Doom shoulderpads, and has 2 gold slots.)

Dryad stuff

Headgear of the Forest (DR - Call of the Forest - lvl50)

Daerwain's Chest - (DR - Daerwain's Revenge - lvl75)

Furred Shoulder Plates (lvl52 - not a set piece, but add resistance to all types of damage, adds to Capricious Hunter, and has 40+ ranged defence)

Dragon Leather Plate Bracers (lvl61 - has +5 all skills)

Deathbringers Sleeves (lvl62 - not a set piece, but adds all types of damage and increases Edaphic Lances by +5)

Blokeh also offers these 3-star accessories:

Andica's Dark Thoughts (lvl57 ring)

+2 all combat arts

+5 concentration

Haldorian's Signet (lvl54 ring)

Reduces almost every single possible damage enemies can cause, plus 15.3% chance to evade.

Nadj's Taming (lvl50 ring)

Reflect combat arts +4.7%

Casting speed +6.5%

Blokeh also offers these 3-and-4 star weapons:

Seyr's Klinge (2h sword) lvl39

Blade of Mutiny (1h sword) lvl42

Kuan's Pride (1h sword) lvl36 + lvl60 + lvl60 + lvl72

Sword of the Blood Dryads (1h sword) lvl25

Ysandrifa's Law (1h sword) lvl38

Boneslicer (1h sword) lvl30 + lvl46 + lvl38

Dwendorik's Vanquisher (2h sword) lvl68 + lvl68

Ronthron's Legacy (2h polearm) lvl33 + lvl59

Torik's Wrath (2h polearm) lvl52

Trychelion's Pole (2h polearm) lvl55

Nengruil's Doombringer (2h polearm) lvl60 + lvl75

Halberd of the Commander (2h polearm) lvl58

Optimus Minimus (2h polearm) lvl50

Iridescent Wand (2h pole) lvl24 + lvl72

Impaler of Heroes (2h pole) lvl62

Ker's Scepter (1h mace) lvl51 + lvl69

Ragno's Slayer (1h axe) lvl50

Cleaver (1h axe) lvl66

Orc Shock (1h axe) lvl33

Tinwora's Curse (1h club) lvl50

Grimwald's Guardian (1h mace) lvl50

Memetar's Protector (1h hammer) lvl26

Ignis Magica (1h wand) lvl52

Enui's Swift String (2h shortbow) lvl55

Death's Chir (1h energy gun) lvl58

Unireth's Lightning (2h energy gun) lvl52

Xyryna's Parable (1h throwing knife) lvl30 + lvl60

IIeias' Dirk (1h dagger) lvl23

Glacial Defender (shield) lvl30 + lvl60

Shield of Mirrors (shield) lvl35 + lvl62

Stalworth Safeguard (shield) lvl30 + lvl50 + lvl70 (this shield has stupid high defense and protects against EVERYTHING)

Edited by Blokeymon

heh, I don't play console, only pc here...but blokey you got a big smile out of me when I saw your title and the level of creativity in your topic here for item trading.

Good luck, hope you get everything you need, you deserve it.

:)

gogo

p.s. If you highlight and then use Insert Special Items and choose Insert Sacred 2 Wiki from the list of bb codes all your items names (which I also noticed you painstakingly wrote correctly ^^ will transform into links to SacredWiki if you think that will help with showing other players what you are hawking.

p.s. If you highlight and then use Insert Special Items and choose Insert Sacred 2 Wiki from the list of bb codes all your items names (which I also noticed you painstakingly wrote correctly ^^ will transform into links to SacredWiki if you think that will help with showing other players what you are hawking.

I did that with my last list, and when I went to edit it, it all turned into HTML and screwed it up. But I'll give it another shot. :o

Also, if a list is worth writing, its worth writing write. Erm, right. :)

Edited by Blokeymon

No trades yet, but I've been playing it all day and just added a few more pieces. Did me some farming runs, got me some lower level items. I just got to the desert in SP campaign (silver, level 66, custom seraphim build which I'm typing up ATM) so I'm going to do some Harpy Queen and Holos runs in the next day or so, get some more items.

I'm also going to sweeten the deal by giving everyone who trades with me 20 runes on top of what they already want. I only used 1 of each rune on my seraphim, the rest I'm saving. I have.... lots. :)

niokaste's leg guards 60 for your daerwain's chest 75 PSN ID: H-Hulk_Hogan-H

You're on! Select any two other items (armour or weapons, your call) and I'll try and get them to you ASAP.

Goofy23 (via PM) - You're on too! I'll take the wings, you choose any three items and I'll get them to you ASAP.

Anyone else for any more?

Thanks to Goofy and Kralw for the trade tonight. You guys are legends, seriously. Thank you both, so much!

My PS3 inbox is filling up too much now, so the deals I've just struck are....

Hulk - your Niokastes' Leg Guards for my Daerwain's Chest (75) - DEAL!

Also, choose another two items (that aren't already part of someone else's deal - first come, first served)

Barkode - your Endijian's Leg Guards (75) and All Skills +5 ring (64) for my Niokastes' Wings (60) and Velarias Garment (65) - DEAL!

Also, choose another two items (that aren't already part of someone else's deal - first come, first served)

Now that that's sorted, I can empty my inbox! :D

Also, must remember to keep an eye out for Niokastes' Grip and Sleeves (level 30) for Kralw.

Thanks again guys! You rock! :)

Thanks to Goofy and Kralw for the trade tonight. You guys are legends, seriously. Thank you both, so much!

My PS3 inbox is filling up too much now, so the deals I've just struck are....

Hulk - your Niokastes' Leg Guards for my Daerwain's Chest (75) - DEAL!

Barkode - your Endijian's Leg Guards (75) and All Skills +5 ring (64) for my Niokastes' Wings (60) and Velarias Garment (65) - DEAL!

Now that that's sorted, I can empty my inbox! :D

Also, must remember to keep an eye out for Niokastes' Grip and Sleeves (level 30) for Kralw.

Thanks again guys! You rock! :)

My old character had those before corruption =/

Anyway I don't need anything else but thanks. I'll be on in 30 mins or so to trade if you're around.

What you want for this ring:)

Nadj's Taming (lvl50 ring)

Reflect combat arts +4.7%

Casting speed +6.5%

Make me an offer. If its up there, chances are I'm easy on offers. :)

is that considered a unique ring? If its not unique is it just a rare:) I have some of lucreti's if you need any of that I noticed your wife was searching for them.

Its a 3-star ring, if that means anything to you.... :)

Also, what Lucretis' you got? If they're low-level (approx 30-50) then list them up and lets have us a look-see.

I'm at work right now I get off in 3 hours. 5 P.M. Central Time. I can list them up here about 5:15-5:25ish. Yes there lower levels below level 45. Probably in the 40's justa guess maybe a few 30's but regardless I have several. Lemme know what you think. Also, I like that other ring thats listed above the Nadj's. Anyways I'm interested in both. Also, whats your PSN?

hey, I have Sword of the Blood Dryad (lvl64 and lv 90) you need.

I am interesting in your Niokaste's Wings 60. by the way, what else do you have from Niokaste set? any piece level 60 below (30 below will be even better)

I now have the full Niokastes Blade Dance and Endijian's Artifacts sets, so I'm good for those pieces.

Now I'm just after weapons, rings and amulets.

I can't remember if I edited the main list after the last set of trades, so for the time being, the only trade I can accept is the ones from Akuma911 and Failout.

I will be making a new thread with an updated list and an even better offer sometime this week.

Keep 'em peeled!

Ok I have Lucreti's Harmony level 30 and 15. Also, lucreti's Vision level 30. I got some armantins as well.

I have a few niokaste's might be your level your wanting. Also, got a level 60 niokaste's grip. I'll let you know which ones I have as soon as I get a chance in about 4 hours for lunch I'll get them up here for you.

YHACHU, I have several of niokaste's and also a level 60 niokastes grip. Lemme know if your itnerested will get levels up here for you and possibly get a trade going today.