Holos Burger !

Yarasa

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lord

I`ve just had a vision of what Homer Simpson`s breakfasts must look like.

Needless to say I`ve lost my apetite, plus all feelings of being a sensible, reasonable human for the next five years

Gee thanks Yarasa

:D

gogo

When I look at these pix my mouth waters...... hmmm If we use half the amount of burger and make it a thinner layer.....mouth watering again..... we might actually be able to take a bite out of this beast. GTG shopping! I'll let you know how it turns out.

Edited by Furian67

Lol it looks so wrong but at the same time soooooooooo right something about my mouth sinking into the dreamy pizza outerness the to follow by a tingling sensation of bacon topped off with a over the top potion of pure meatyness...

damn I missed my lifes calling as a food critric :)

I am with Furian67 on this. I am planning to do it in some point. I am also not planning to add that much meat between the layers. With little bit of adjustment I think it will turn out delicious. Now I need to find a good time to call some friends to come over (to watch a game or something). I know I can not handle that beast alone.

I am with Furian67 on this. I am planning to do it in some point. I am also not planning to add that much meat between the layers. With little bit of adjustment I think it will turn out delicious. Now I need to find a good time to call some friends to come over (to watch a game or something). I know I can not handle that beast alone.

Just got back from the walmart grocery store. got 2 pizza's with bacon already on it. I'll skip the extra dream catcher. gonna make the burger thin so as not to invoke the haeart attack before I can finish the first bite.

Furian and I will try it for this weeks Steelers game. get you some pictures. have 911 on speed dial. Hmm what else will be need..... Ah! Defibrillator might be good.

This is a challenge im willing to try haha :cow_white: --->>(my stomach) = :viking: happy Genmei

Just got back from the walmart grocery store. got 2 pizza's with bacon already on it. I'll skip the extra dream catcher. gonna make the burger thin so as not to invoke the haeart attack before I can finish the first bite.

Furian and I will try it for this weeks Steelers game. get you some pictures. have 911 on speed dial. Hmm what else will be need..... Ah! Defibrillator might be good.

Im seriously loling hard at this right now we are all suicidley crazy haha but like I said its sooo wrong but SOOOO RIGHT

guys I really wanna see pics video it too that would be awesome haha im so tempted to make it right now but you know to buy meat in Norway it costs $$$$ lots of money no joke ask Spunky on that lol

Gonna need a Dark Matters / Sacred 2 inspired name for this monster. Any ideas?

Gar'Colosus and Garganthropod are taken already.

haha unfortunatly I have only just started playing and only just killed Gar'Colosus so as for naming it im clueless haha but imo looks like some kinda cow related thing.. wats that quest where you have to kill the husband 'the minotor' haha I have it! the meaty minotor!

Heya,

hmmm... omg, I am more drawn to Gogo's weird green veggies from some time ago.... then this thing/monstrosity :cow_white:

That thing really is ghastly....

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

lol, you remember those veggies ? heh, they were good stuff. Nothing like green worms in our spag sauce

eeee...lol, everyone here at work is wondering why I keep laughing at my comp... :cow_white:

This topic has gotten epic...c`mon guys, we need pix or a vid... sound like a good opportunity for a very very rare custom title here at DarkMatters in the offering...

Any takers

:viking:

gogo

When I look at these pix my mouth waters...... hmmm If we use half the amount of burger and make it a thinner layer.....mouth watering again..... we might actually be able to take a bite out of this beast. GTG shopping! I'll let you know how it turns out.

Are you kidding me? You are going to make that Cholesterol Nuke.....Tik Tak? :):)

Edited by Arafinwe