Very Scary Pumpkin Contest - Vote Now!

The Very Scary Pumpkin Contestants  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pumpkin is your favorite?

• AgentSmith5150
    • JaguarGal
    • Erling
    • fRACTAL

Entries for the Very Scary Pumpkin Contest are now closed and it's time to put these awesome pumpkins up on the poll! Many thanks you guys for your submissions. They are absolutely awesome and I can't wait to do this again. :)

Without further ado, here are the the contestants and their very scary Pumpkins! Check them out and then make your vote in the poll at the top of this topic.

AgentSmith5150

punkin-1.jpg

JaguarGal

PumpkinDM-1.jpg

Erling

pumpy.jpg

fRACTAL

Timpumpkin.jpg

I can't see fRACTAL's entry, maybe you should his entry somewhere else.

I'll edit this post when I'll be able to see all the entries.

Max

I'm not sure what could be preventing you from seeing it Max so I adjusted the filesize. That might do it. It maybe that it was taking a long time to download. Hope that helps. :)

It works now, it seems that Internet Explorer doesn't handle it well, but Mozilla Firefox loads the picture just fine.

EDIT: just saw that there is 1 vote and no one have gotten the vote, weird :)

Edited by Spunky

lol, oh dangit. Forgot that the forum software orders posts by id numbers. Argh. Looks like I gotta dig through the database... Well on the bright side that buggy vote is gone, eh heh.

P.s.

Ah whew. Ok, much better.

Heya,

having a rough time deciding... there is something to be said for all of them....

Choices!

Greetz

EDIT.. oh oh.... cmon everybody... VOTE, don´t let me be the deciding factor :bounce:

Edited by Barristan