Level 200 party :D !!

Heya all,

I wanted to announce my level 200 party :D

My trader Seraphim is getting sooo close! She was my very first [D.a.r.k] toon, and first Kami build concept. Somehow I found it fitting that she would reach 200 first :D

Sooooo without further adue :):woot: and if all goes well :)

Sunday 25th of january

15 minutes before Kami, im going to do the final ding :smart:

I would like to invite you all to join my party server!

Drinks and cookies are on me

(P.S. cake will not be served)

Greetz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope that I'll say is not wrong :

- First : Here I have no Sunday 25th, only a sunday 24th. ^^

- Second : It seems that you are one of the rare players of Ice&Blood to have not using the swamps quests exploit for your level 200. This cheat will kill the game till Deep Silver don't do anything to stop this.

So, for this, a supplementar GZ. :P

Heya,

haha, very sharp Woody ^^ :P

And indeed... that quest might be good for levelling... but for me it would dampen the achievement :)

This seraphim is pure at heart and would not have allowed me to do so anyways ;)

Thnx for all the gz's and support! Now I got to get busy on those last levels :D I would not want to miss my own party now eh!

Cya on servers

- Second : It seems that you are one of the rare players of Ice&Blood to have not using the swamps quests exploit for your level 200. This cheat will kill the game till Deep Silver don't do anything to stop this.

So, for this, a supplementar GZ. :P

Are you talking about those 10 quests in a row? I have done those 1 time and the XP reward was terrible, so I can't see that anyone can stand to do them over and over again to get some measly levels.

So, for this, a supplementar GZ. :)

Are you talking about those 10 quests in a row? I have done those 1 time and the XP reward was terrible, so I can't see that anyone can stand to do them over and over again to get some measly levels.

Ohoh Spunky... you don't know... icon2.gif

I know someone who have done 140 -> 200 in 2 days with that. In my eyes it's a shame, but we unfortunately can't stop this. A lot of players do this... :P

Oops... Sorry for the off-topic. :D

- Second : It seems that you are one of the rare players of Ice&Blood to have not using the swamps quests exploit for your level 200.

lol...errr... what are you talking about Woody...what exploit ?

:P

gogo

I think they are talking about chain questing gogo. Since after what level 170 the experience penalty gets so big thats its faster to get levels by doing quests over and over again. I know I was doing the Easter quest and all the grunwald chain quests for some large fast experience. Since levels by grinding gets a bit pointless the way the game is set up even if you have massive experience gear on.

You should know how its done gogo. Back in the day I gave your low level niob toons what 10 levels in 20 min. :P

Heya,

chain questing is kinda the way to get xp yes. I am mainly running Cursed Forest... spank some bosses I feel like. Running a few quests I like to do.

The Swamp quest chain is a way, but it is not my way... Guess that is for everyone to decide for themselves.

Just got ding 196 with Woody on server :P only 4 to go now :)

Going for Bunny quest too... might net me a 3 gold socket Bunny Ears

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

Yap you can get there any way you like. :P

After level 180 the game is more or less over. You just have to survive the long time it takes to add a level. Shame you are doing it alone. :) You should be playing with 6 people for max experience.

Heya,

sometimes alone, sometimes with peeps on server... it really depends on time of day and who is playing :P I found only Woody today

Mostly I spend about 45 minutes on a server and after that find or start a fresh one.

You are all welcome ofc :) The more the merrier

Greetz

- Second : It seems that you are one of the rare players of Ice&Blood to have not using the swamps quests exploit for your level 200.

gogo

Kat have well explained the thing about these quests.

I really think that Ascaron have not put them here to be exploited, and yes spunky it's possible (pathetic) to do 140->200 in 2 days with this.

So for me and till these quests will be unusable, it'll be an exploit.

@Barri > Sometimes there is fullservs with Vanylla and some other players, I think this can help you for lvling :)

I think they are talking about chain questing gogo. Since after what level 170 the experience penalty gets so big thats its faster to get levels by doing quests over and over again. I know I was doing the Easter quest and all the grunwald chain quests for some large fast experience. Since levels by grinding gets a bit pointless the way the game is set up even if you have massive experience gear on.

You should know how its done gogo. Back in the day I gave your low level niob toons what 10 levels in 20 min. :P

hmm, sorry kat I don`t remember ten levels...that would really be awesome... maybe two or three at niobium?

I guess this is true though, if it keep repeating it could be a very quick way to advance, but soooooo boring

:)

gogo

gogo

Kat have well explained the thing about these quests.

I really think that Ascaron have not put them here to be exploited, and yes spunky it's possible (pathetic) to do 140->200 in 2 days with this.

So for me and till these quests will be unusable, it'll be an exploit.

@Barri > Sometimes there is fullservs with Vanylla and some other players, I think this can help you for lvling :)

Yah... just that since I am all over server for these last few levels... I don't want to cause lower levels trouble of running into my spawns... has happened before... not all listen to what is said :D

Greetz

Well I dont think its an exploit. Quests do need to give more experience as you progress in the game or the appeal to quest will drop. But in the end the massive amount of experience the game asks of you to get to 200 is ridiculous. The best thing I remember from the hole thing is meeting a group of VERY nice players that where there for me and in a way we all where for each other to keep our spirits up and give each other the experience boost.

Thats maybe the only good thing from the way the game is set up in the last 20 levels or so.

P.S.: Gogo it was 10 levels the first time on a level 70 or so toon way way back. And it was 2-3 levels on your second toon that was around level 140 or so. :tongue:

Well I dont think its an exploit. Quests do need to give more experience as you progress in the game or the appeal to quest will drop. But in the end the massive amount of experience the game asks of you to get to 200 is ridiculous. The best thing I remember from the hole thing is meeting a group of VERY nice players that where there for me and in a way we all where for each other to keep our spirits up and give each other the experience boost.

Thats maybe the only good thing from the way the game is set up in the last 20 levels or so.

P.S.: Gogo it was 10 levels the first time on a level 70 or so toon way way back. And it was 2-3 levels on your second toon that was around level 140 or so. :)

It's not chain-questing in itself that is considered an exploit. It is the 10 seraphim's quests line in swamps that some consider thus. Anyways, those I have not used... there is only one way I know to get there... and my seraphim cannot do it... even if I wanted to.

Just got ding 197 with Dima and Woody! Thnx for the company guys ;)

Greetz