Room Description

As I'm sure you've all noticed, the English translations for the Room functions is somewhat... lacking in the game. I've gone through the basic rooms and I've written up descriptions that, I hope, more clearly describe their functions.

Any suggestions are welcome.

I'm thinking that once we get a good set of descriptions on the go, perhaps we could contact GOs to get the game updated and clear.

Boss Office

The Boss works from here, making the important decisions and ensuring efficient operation of da house. Through the boss' coordination, other areas of da house are developed faster.

Mob School

"Da Boys" need training to be as efficient as possible. A bigger Mob School brings new techniques to your Boys with more speed. The faster you can bring new methods to your Boys, the stronger they'll be.

Weapons Armoury

This is where weapons are built. Any family worth its salt will need to equip itself with weapons. The larger your Weapons Armoury is the faster you will be able to produce weapons.

Ammunition Depot

What good are weapons without ammunition? The Ammunition Deopt produces the ammo your weapons need to have effect. The larger your Ammunition Depot is, the more ammo it can produce.

Brewery

In this time of drought everyone needs a drink, but, since alcohol is illegal, you'll have to make your own. Your own Brewery is exactly what is needed. The larger your Brewery, the more Alcohol you'll have to slake your thirst and to motivate your Boys.

Bar

A good Brewery will produce enough alcohol for you and your Boys and have enough left over to turn a profit. This is where your Bar comes in. The bar lets you convert extra Alcohol to Dollars and the larger your Bar, the more patrons you can serve; just don't get caught. Because security monitoring in the Bar is lax, conversion of Alcohol to Dollars is relatively slow.

Smuggle

Alcohol can be sold at higher profits outside of the house. However, with police patrols and other mobs on the streets it can be tough to get your Alcohol to its target. This is where Smuggle comes in. As your Boys learn to smuggle more, more dollars can be pulled in as more Alcohol goes out from your Brewery.

Weapon Storage

This special locked room keeps the weapons you've produced safe. The larger your Weapon Storage room is, the more weapons you can keep out of the hands of those who shouldn't have them. Enemies can't break down its specially reinforced door keeping your weapons safely in your possession.

Ammunition Storage

This special locked room keeps the ammunition you've produced safe. The larger your Weapon Storage room is, the more crates and boxes of ammo you can store. Enemies can't break down its specially reinforced door keeping your ammo available for your Boys.

Alcohol Storage

Since Alcohol is produced quickly, your Bar and Smuggling ring may not be able to keep up. This special locked room lets you store your excess Alcohol, safe from enemy hands. The larger your Alcohol Storage the more crates of Alcohol you can hold and keep out of your enemies' hands.

Safe Room

Any successful mob boss will soon have more money than can be kept in his wallet. This is where the Safe Room comes in. This heavily reinforced room allows you to make more money and keeps it from going missing. The larger your Safe Room, the more income you can earn.

Training Facility

Your fighting Boys need to be trained in the new techniques discovered by the Mob School; the Training Facility is where they go to learn. The larger your Training Facility, the faster your Boys can be produced.

Security

The Security room is where your Boys go to learn to defend the house. The larger your Security room is, the faster your defenses may be produced.

Guest gogoblender

Excellent idea

And a good reference article

With so many peeps playin now (like me :P) all this stuff is super useful

Thanks Ankhanu

:P

gogo

I guess they're somewhat sensible descriptions then? I just started playing around the time you did, gogo... if it wasn't for Erialc's help I'd still be pretty confused by what did what exactly :P

Guest gogoblender

heh, I still get confused by the desxcriptions cuz I dont' think they were done will in the first place

It would be really cool if maybe they had added to each of the descriptions that you had translated exactly what they effect terms of game wordage and mabye given some examples as well.

:P

gogo

What we need is to find the formulaes the buildings use. In S4k we found out the forumulaes so we could predict the exact effect of every Level of upgrade. I know the formulaes for Training costs... but I don't know the Vendetta building formulaes.

Thanx Ankh... its makes life a little easier :P

Just gotta get Mob School and Training Room sorted as to which builds boys and which trains the boys and I'll be happy!

Haha, yeah, that's confusing as all Hell. There are at least three instances of that deal, with two things being named the same giving radically different products (Mob School, Training and Smuggle that I know of)... the game needs a better English layout overall, I think. I was only looking at room descriptions so far, but yeah, a general overhaul is needed for clarity.

• 2 months later...

we made a post about this but it was some months back Lama simple said Hidden Mines give you +200 defebce for every level and Spring guns dont work they need to put the code in for them god knows what that will be when they get to it.