Mechanix Omega-TX (Ice&Blood CM patch)

Wow, I can't think of anything more intelligent to write. This is one of the most detailed build guides I have ever seen. it must have taken you hours and hours to get all the screen shots and details all laid out. Great job vaclaf!

Wow Vaclaf - a lot of work has gone into this guide. Impressive stuff!

I must admit, I am not a Temple Guardian fan - it's the only character I have which died multiple times just trying to make it down the stairs from the starting point temple!

This might (probably is) because I truly suck at TG playing, but your build makes me reconsider my initial disgust at how pitiful the TG appears.

Well done!

Edited by Unholy Hungers
* Fire Damage -> Burn DoT (damage over time): duration 5 second, inflict 20% base elemental damage per 1sec. from weapons, weapon based Combat Arts and spell based Combat Arts. From Damage Lore Mastery apply + %chance, but NO + %duration and + %damage doesnt work properly.

* Poison Damage -> Poison DoT, duration 3 second, inflict 20% base elemental damage per 1sec. from weapons, weapon based Combat Arts and spell based Combat Arts. From Damage Lore Mastery apply + %chance, but NO + %duration and + %damage doesnt work properly.

Another very impressive guide Vaclaf, though I'm confused by the bolded sections, why do you say Damage Lore doesn't work?

One point about the RpH mod for JT is that it increases with CA level, while the "built in" RpH is fixed:

entry5 = {"et_energy_leech_once", 50, 0, 0, 9 },

entry6 = {"et_chance_reflect_CC", 300, 10, 1, 41 },

entry7 = {"et_life_leech", 50, 30, 2, 9 },

entry8 = {"et_life_heal_rel", 50, 0, 3, 9 },

entry9 = {"et_energy_leech_once", 20, 1, 4, 9 },

* Fire Damage -> Burn DoT (damage over time): duration 5 second, inflict 20% base elemental damage per 1sec. from weapons, weapon based Combat Arts and spell based Combat Arts. From Damage Lore Mastery apply + %chance, but NO + %duration and + %damage doesnt work properly.

* Poison Damage -> Poison DoT, duration 3 second, inflict 20% base elemental damage per 1sec. from weapons, weapon based Combat Arts and spell based Combat Arts. From Damage Lore Mastery apply + %chance, but NO + %duration and + %damage doesnt work properly.

Another very impressive guide Vaclaf, though I'm confused by the bolded sections, why do you say Damage Lore doesn't work?

One point about the RpH mod for JT is that it increases with CA level, while the "built in" RpH is fixed:

entry5 = {"et_energy_leech_once", 50, 0, 0, 9 },

entry6 = {"et_chance_reflect_CC", 300, 10, 1, 41 },

entry7 = {"et_life_leech", 50, 30, 2, 9 },

entry8 = {"et_life_heal_rel", 50, 0, 3, 9 },

entry9 = {"et_energy_leech_once", 20, 1, 4, 9 },

Llama8 thanks for clarification about JT and attention of DL skill confusing, it is my mistake during creation of this wall of text.I fixed this part promptly. Thanks again.

20 / 10

Sorry, Valcalf, I had to deduct 30 points because I had to scroll left/right :)

Definiltey the most comprehensive guide to date.

As a side note to Llama's comments, those were in your Mechanix build, when explaining how Damage Lore works for Ice and Blood, compared to Fallen Angel 2.43/console versions. I haven't tested it, but I would believe that Damage Lore mastery does not work for console/2.43.

As a side note to Llama's comments, those were in your Mechanix build, when explaining how Damage Lore works for Ice and Blood, compared to Fallen Angel 2.43/console versions. I haven't tested it, but I would believe that Damage Lore mastery does not work for console/2.43.

It doesn't work on 2.43, so I would assume that it doesn't work on the consoles either.

I'm not sure about the mastery duration bonus but I'm inclined to agree with Vaclaf in that it doesn't appear to work.

Hello all good players,

thanky you very much for kind words about this build.

vaclaf :-)

** I deleted rest of the post-text, its out of date due to First Update. Thanks for understnding **

Edited by vaclaf

First update

* improving Video Gallery section - 12 unique gameplay videos against different Bosses

* improving Combat Art section - add new describtions and pictures for supporting CAs: Battle Extension, Propelled Levitation, Fiery Ember nd Icy Evanescence.

* now it is available to download savegame files of Mechanix and try this gameplay experience personally

* small text issues fixed

uff, I am tired.

69921490.jpg

vaclaf

p.s. Does anybody tried this build already? If do, can you share your gameplay experience?

Edited by vaclaf

Vanclaf...I am speechless with the guide improvements :eek: ! This has got to be the most comprehensive guide ever made both text and graphics wise. Makes the guys at Prima look like they're preschoolers :)

Hello all good players,

as small friday videoupdate I prepared for you gameplay video Mechanix against Narmuil - absolutely well-designed Phoenix Boss hidden at the end of new Ice Region.

mapim.jpg

* How to reach Narmuil as fast as possible? From Island of Many Roads teleport to Aerendyr (you can fast visit Poison Lord) or to Na´Fiah (say good bye to Failitia). For moving from this one location use ship/balloon to travel into The crystal hut. There pick Entry Condition quest and move via balloon to last station called Hot-Air balloon (you skip whole "Blue Abyss Labyrinth something" area). Right now you are very close to Phoenix Nest. On the way there is one very annoying creature - Dracolin champion. This enemy cast a massive slowing CA on you.

slowingca.jpg

* Well, you are in fight with Narmuil. First of, be very careful of his Ice Meteor Shower and Dragon Iceball, but you can see when he cast those spells and react on that. Second, before killing Narmuil you have to break four Ice statues in order from left to right. On this video I relied on my JT´s passive protection during battle, but still, there is one heartstopping situation (solved with realy cold head:-). Enjoy in HD.

Edited by vaclaf
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tips for starting character: If you dont have some SP utility character, log on closed net EU Hardcore lobby, create a TG lvl5 with Bargaining skill and ask somebody from D.a.r.k. clan about helping bring your char to niob difficulty (they are very helpful good players). Then export this character in single player and enjoy niob shopping and smith arts for your SP toons:-) It can helps a lot.

I extremely love your builds... Can you explain a little bit more about the niob shopper and how to log on closed net EU Hardcore lobby? I think we have to play online in order to do this right?

Thanks in advance

Tips for starting character: If you dont have some SP utility character, log on closed net EU Hardcore lobby, create a TG lvl5 with Bargaining skill and ask somebody from D.a.r.k. clan about helping bring your char to niob difficulty (they are very helpful good players). Then export this character in single player and enjoy niob shopping and smith arts for your SP toons:-) It can helps a lot.

I extremely love your builds... Can you explain a little bit more about the niob shopper and how to log on closed net EU Hardcore lobby? I think we have to play online in order to do this right?

Thanks in advance

There isnt actually any need to go online to do this. If you wish to, by editing the balance.txt file in the sacred 2 install folder (<whatever the folder name is>\scripts\server\balance.txt) you can allow access to niobium easily. Changing the line "LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,60,100,140}" to "LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,1,1,1}" will allow you to access each difficulty at level 1. Then, by creating a low character in silver, raising it to level 5, putting skill points into bargaining and then going into niobium and raising bargaining even further through gear raising it you will be able to shop for the highest quality gear to give your new temple guardian.

There isnt actually any need to go online to do this. If you wish to, by editing the balance.txt file in the sacred 2 install folder (<whatever the folder name is>\scripts\server\balance.txt) you can allow access to niobium easily. Changing the line "LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,60,100,140}" to "LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,1,1,1}" will allow you to access each difficulty at level 1. Then, by creating a low character in silver, raising it to level 5, putting skill points into bargaining and then going into niobium and raising bargaining even further through gear raising it you will be able to shop for the highest quality gear to give your new temple guardian.

thanks Dragon Brother! I found that line and changed it like the way you teach me above. But I cant save the changes.

it keeps saying Access is denied . Im running 7 ultimate 64 bit

thanks again in advance

I tried to copy the file to desktop, change the settings then copy and replace it. it worked

When I create a new Char. it still only shows bronze and silver

Edited by anhphampch