New Sacred 2 Boss - Failitia The Spider Queen

Hello good players,

I brings you some information about new CM patch Boss Failitia. She is located in cave nearby Na´Fian (you visit this cave during TG class quest).

locationx.jpg

She is very tough with some extremly dangerous CAs.

* roots you via spiders web

* active some deadly reflection/life leeching aura (graphic effect like Combat Alert - you can see it in video) - this is extremly dangerous something:-)

* lightning

cano1.jpg

* healing

cano2.jpg

* spider summoning

cano3.jpg

There is combat video - after some close experience with this lady I decided for pure cowardly tactics from distance. Whats happen when you face she to face is somewhere in the middle of video (1:40).

bodyl.jpgfailitia.jpg

Oh its is so nice to see her appreciated that way, and also that she is actually beatable in Niob. Very good screens of her in action. :)

I did not know, that the cave is a location for the TG classquest when I put her there.

Should we look for a different location or is it all right? (I would not want her to interfere with the classquest.)

Could make for a very interesting class quest though.

Well, fair is fair, so now they gotta put a new boss for every character quest! 8) ;)

Just joking, but the TG does have to go into that room to finish his classquest, so maybe if it was activated by a person somewhere so it is not "necessary" to kill her to get the Plasma Core.

An amazing Topic... this is example of your classic attention to detail again, vaclaf. This with the great work our devs are doing with the patch gives us another tidy tidbit that makes the patch even that much more yummy.

Thank you Vaclaf, you opened another treasure in this game for the fans with these pix and write up.

;)

gogo

• 3 months later...