Lich King Sets Complete ( Armor & Sword)

John Doe

For the record, I couldn't care less about WoW. But I'll gladly tip my hat for your efforts. Looks really great. ^^

Looking forward seeing it implemented with bonuses and stuff.

Kudos! :4rofl:

WOW! Couldn't care much for WoW myself, or the Warcraft franchise, but holy crap! That set is by far the best looking set, period. It would make me want to play my Shadow Warrior just for the sake of collecting the armor and the frostmourne. I'd recommend same level progression as Armintin's Legacy set (15 levels between tiers, possibly different for the frostmourne - maybe with a slightly high chance to freeze like +30% at lv200 LOL). Keep them coming!

I have never been a big SW fan. But I have to admit, the set has a certain style about it that is amazing. It is a very different style than what we see in any of the other sets for any class, but it just really draws your attention.

There will be a download of sorts, once we implement this piece of work into the cm-patch. This is unfortunately not making it into the v0100 release but it is scheduled to appear in v0110.

So just bear with us a little longer. (The v0100 is going to be very nice and will hit the net before XMAS btw.)

There will be a download of sorts, once we implement this piece of work into the cm-patch. This is unfortunately not making it into the v0100 release but it is scheduled to appear in v0110.

So just bear with us a little longer. (The v0100 is going to be very nice and will hit the net before XMAS btw.)

That is gonna be awesome czevak!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! By far THE best set design. Great job :bow:

Just to clarify the "copyright": This Set was made by dimitrius. ;)

It really a work of art. Out of curiosity, Czevak, do you know how long it takes Dimitrius to put work together like this? Is he planning on creating any more?

I think there's a hungry fanbase here ^^

:)

gogo

Wow! By far THE best set design. Great job :bow:

Just to clarify the "copyright": This Set was made by dimitrius. ;)

It really a work of art. Out of curiosity, Czevak, do you know how long it takes Dimitrius to put work together like this? Is he planning on creating any more?

gogo

I really want to experience the next this, but did not download the address, ah, where can I download it? I also like LICH KING

gogo

Agreed. I don't know how long it took him to do this, but I know the amount of work that goes into sth. like that since I do a bit of this meself. I would reckon about two to four weeks if you don't push excessively and workflow allows for a bit of casual life.

Of course you could do it in one day if you work day and night and have no respect for your health. ;)

I definitely know there are some bits more to come yet, having asked him to do a bit here and there and he has agreed to do it. :D

Btw: Did the thread starter merit a one way ticket out of the forum, or why is he "John Doe" all of a sudden? (Just curious.)

Edited by czevak