Where Can I Get This Christmas Music Tune Playing On Forum?

I'm getting tired of pressing the play button to replay the song. Where can I get this christmas tune? Is it from the christmas island in sacred 2? I haven't played it in a while so I'm not sure.

It is, and I bet it is in the pak files of the game there somewhere

It's called "111_loc_xmasland_day1_51.ogg". You should be able to find it from this path on your pc:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Silver\Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel\pak\musichq1.zip\music

I'm getting tired of pressing the play button to replay the song. Where can I get this christmas tune? Is it from the christmas island in sacred 2? I haven't played it in a while so I'm not sure.

Ah ha, Keyeszx, welcome to DarkMatters! I don't think I know a single person who doesn't think that piece put together by Ascaron for the patch just blew us away with it's perfect tones and melody. Just the first steps into Christmas Island were special. Course those creatures there were pretty nasty. Say no to Debuffers...not fair!

:oooo:

gogo

Ah ha, Keyeszx, welcome to DarkMatters! I don't think I know a single person who doesn't think that piece put together by Ascaron for the patch just blew us away with it's perfect tones and melody. Just the first steps into Christmas Island were special. Course those creatures there were pretty nasty. Say no to Debuffers...not fair!

gogo

Sorry to change direction, but didn't I read somewhere that the Christmas stuff doesn't exist anymore (via a patch or something ) ?

gogo

Sorry to change direction, but didn't I read somewhere that the Christmas stuff doesn't exist anymore (via a patch or something ) ?

It was introduced in patch 2.34 and then patched into a normal quest in 2.40. But our friends at the CM Patch put it back in for Xmas time last year. So if you download the CM patch and play off-Line you can still enjoy the presents under the tree.

gogo

It was introduced in patch 2.34 and then patched into a normal quest in 2.40. But our friends at the CM Patch put it back in for Xmas time last year. So if you download the CM patch and play off-Line you can still enjoy the presents under the tree.

Sorry, I'll keep this short as I know this is off-topic :-

If I download the cm patch, will I be able to carry on with my current toons and thier campaigns ?

gogo

Sorry, I'll keep this short as I know this is off-topic :-

If I download the cm patch, will I be able to carry on with my current toons and thier campaigns ?

Yes, as long as they are local PC game saves.

I'm not trying to throw your post off or anything, Cider, but have anyone noticed that the christmas-lights flashes in the exact same beat at the christmas tune?

Is this a coincidence, or is a conspiracy going on? :P

I'm not trying to throw your post off or anything, Cider, but have anyone noticed that the christmas-lights flashes in the exact same beat at the christmas tune?

I say the devil is at work here! And nicely done Schot! I bet he did that on purpose. Now I just want to see them pop when I click 'em. I file destructive today devil.gif

Not at all mate, in fact, thanks for draging the thread back on topic. ;)

.........and a tyvm to Loco. :)

lol!

It's true! Do they stay in synch or eventually fall out? Must be a coincidence.

:unsure:

gogo

It's called "111_loc_xmasland_day1_51.ogg". You should be able to find it from this path on your pc:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Silver\Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel\pak\musichq1.zip\music

The day2 one is awesome too (the one with the wee voices) :D

I just posted somewhere else about da music. I lurve it !

Cheers me up. :D

Steve.

Couldn't agree more! When I first entered the Christmas Island after it's release I couldn't get enough of the music. It really made the whole experience something special.

You are getting sleeeepy. You WILL send all of your worldly posessions to 1337 Schot avenue after which you will forget everything. Aaaaaand, *SNAP* :whistle:

The day2 one is awesome too (the one with the wee voices) :D

Oh that one is cool too. I had a hard time deciding which to put on. Hmmm....

• 1 year later...