Epox The Dude and his Boomstick Guide

okay this build here is all you want, its fun, its rpg style, its the best (hehe) so here I give you the Master of Fatness, the Master Boomness I give ypu "Oswald Fiddelbender" (the name of my buccaneer dwarf :4rofl:)

Skills & Attributes

lvl1: Weapon lore ( for damage on Cannon Blast)

-> 1 ( Because when you hit gold or plat you can easy max it out with items)

lvl1: Dwarven lore ( for lower regen )

-> 100 ( you need this on very much)

lvl3: Weapon Technology (for even lower regen and atk speed)

-> 100 ( yeah this is also needed)

lvl6: Armor (for defence )

-> 50 (no more is needed)

lvl12: Constitution (to get a better life)

-> 100-140 ( its your choice here I recommend 100 because your cannon does the work)

lvl20: Parry ( for more defence and you use a shield)

-> 50 ( no more is needed)

lvl30: Trade ( for shopping and better prices)

-> max ( always good to have it)

lvl50: Agility/Axe Lore/Sword lore/Range combat/Forge ( you choose)

-> you choose ( your choice to level this)

Attributes:

all points to goes to Phy Regen so you can fire like crazy with yea Cannon!

-----

Combat Arts:

Cannon Blast

Dwarven Steel

Equipment

the equipment posted here is what you should focus on getting when yea hit gold mostly plat because at lower lvls the items you find or buy (with a trade, if you have one) are for more superior than sets.

Head

Ridget's Stumel's Coif ( for WL, far sight and end boost +Combat Arts)

Torso

Kabelrint's Unwavering Armor ( for Dwarven lore boost)

Belt

Ridget's Stumel's Girdle of Repose ( for phy regen, rsm and + skill)

Shoes

Some with high Wl boost + rsm and + ca ( thier are not dwarf sets boost worthy for this build.

Shoulders

Kabelrint's Unyielding Shoulder (for str boost, dwarven lore boost and + skills)

Arms

Dwarfs can't wear anything here

Hands

Goilomn Gilisfon's Gauntlets of glory ( for +ca and crit )

Alternative is Thar Eross Gloves (for ll boost)

Weapons

Ornate Axe of Resting( for rsm, Phy damage % based Phy regen, ll and xp gained per kill)

Alternative is Thains Axe ( for wl boost and widd)

Shields

Ancient Defender ( for + ca and + skill)

Legs

same as arms dwarf can't were anything here

Cannon

Kabelrints Blazing Howler

Rings/Amulet's

Goilomn Gilisfon's Broch of Diligence x2 ( Wl and xp gain per kill)

I usually use + skill rings can't find any good ones ( but look out of wl plus rings and leech to socket into gear)

Gameplay Advices

this dude can handle any situation, the key to getting him a good start, is to trade for stuff for him rsm, wl ll, ca + and + skills to get the best out of him then and ca+ amus ll into your gear and your set. also if a pack of monsters are after you, shoot after the own who is furthers behind you will kill all in 1 straight line if ya do so. other than that stay alive and remeber to trade for items or ya have a hard time. also remember to have dwarven steel up running all the time it shines with Cannon blast because cannon blast is all about Phy damage.

Note:

level your Dwarven Steel until ja have around 42% it enough, but only put 1 point into CB because ya don't need more, the stuff you find on high difficulties will help youboost it.

mine is level 22 doing 2k damage with cannon level 1 got + 2 cannon blast stuff and + 7 ca + 9 skills and over 300% rsm and + much in Wl because it's only one so you need to boost through items.

again my superior guide skill has shown no match for my gamma and high intellect is supreme ( hehe)

The Weapon Tech + Ca combinations Advices:

okay here I will post what I find is best to make combination's.

Cannon Blast + Dwarven steel ( for high damage and penetrate phy res.)

Flame Thrower + War cry + Greed ( most effective Mfing Dwarf imo)

Motar + War cry + Dwarven steel ( good for long range pack killing and again Ds for penetrate the phy res, good for higher diffs)

Flame trower + Greed + Entrench ( for mfing and dragon close range killing

Special thx to Thorin Oakshield for the Facts on the level 1 Wl

I don't know much about dwarves, epox, so I have a question.

Why do you like this dwarf over others.

Is it a mass killer in the end?

Is it the choice of Combat Arts that it uses that you like?

A particular thing about this build that you would recommend to someone if, let's say, they were choosing between dwarf builds?

Thanks!

:4rofl:

gogo

I thought cannon blast has a bit of a freeze time after the animation, making this CA not as spamable as other CAs, is that not ture?

first to answere gogo's:

the reason with I choose the combination of CB and DS is that DS lowers the phy res on monster and cb does Only phy damage so it passes right through, also it's the weap tech with the fast regen of em all and the fastets animation of them all so thats why I choose this over motar and flame builds it fast to kill it knock back enemies and it can kill fast.

for myles qusiton:

your thinking about Motar it's has a slower animationthan CB but motar does 50% fire damage and 50% phy its a combination of damages betwen cb and FT. flame has the slowests animation of all the weap techs for dwarfs next is moatr and then the fastets is CB wish makes it a real killer machine.

to sum up on the 3 weap tech I recommend this on the following

Flame THrower good for most damage butworst in speed - mfing close range

Motar Grenade good in damage because of 50% fire 50% phy - mfing and long range

Cannon Blast does as much damage as motar just fully phy damage and combined with Dwarven steel % to lower enemyes phy res its a ultimate killer machine - both good at long and close atking and mfing/rune hunting

• 5 years later...

The CB-Dwarf was my favorite build in MP and I'm currently trying to follow this guide in SP. Biggest disadvantage I've to deal with: lack of sets. Still, I'm finding quite some yellow items, so there isn't any reason to worry. (yet :smart: ) I'm currently one-shotting most opponents I meet - doing the campaign, just rescued whimp.... erm, Wilbur - but haven't met any tough opponents yet. To deal with groups I'm using FT, just like I did in MP.

One of the things I do remember about MP was that at some point several players were able to one-shot D'Cay with their CB-Dwarf. I hope I'm able to do that in SP as well. :D

Thorin :)