Sacred Wiki: What does your character say?

Hey guys, I don't know if this is up on the net anywhere, but I thought it would be kinda cool if we could collect everything that the characters in Sacred Say either while they're standing still (oooh, some nasty ones there ^^) Or during specific actions in the game. This has always been one of the great "cool" things in the game, with an almost strangely old-school arcade game feel to it.

If you have lines from your toons, please list em here...just leave your game on for a few hours and see what he or she spits out...who knows...maybe there's still a few surprises left in this game?

Have fun.

And drink Sangria while you do it.

:4rofl:

gogo

Hey guys, I don't know if this is up on the net anywhere, but I thought it would be kinda cool if we could collect everything that the characters in Sacred Say either while they're standing still (oooh, some nasty ones there ^^) Or during specific actions in the game. This has always been one of the great "cool" things in the game, with an almost strangely old-school arcade game feel to it.

If you have lines from your toons, please list em here...just leave your game on for a few hours and see what he or she spits out...who knows...maybe there's still a few surprises left in this game?

Have fun.

And drink Sangria while you do it.

:hugs:

gogo

That would be great, I remember a thread about goblins speaking german and saying : " I will rip your head off and make it an ashtray"

Cya

Edit : I found an old freanch thread about goblins :

Hackt ihm den Kopf ab ! Ich brauch 'nen neuen Aschenbecher ! : Rip his head off, I need a new ashtray

Goblins, schappt ihn! : Goblins , get him !

Schniepel : Slice him (hard to translate)

And I'm almost sure they say : Rakanishu (name of the goblin boss that guards Triastam portal and the Cain stones in D2)

The character, close to goblins sometimes say : "Orc Dog"

Another one : Come back, you're spoiling my quota (WE when a foe is running away)

My armor hardly protects me against <fill in the blank>

More to come if I can

Edited by Nihilith

I'm going to work on what the BM says from combat, entering towns, accepting/rejecting quests, inventory, who knows what else, whatever I can find or hear. But they will all have their own category if I don't hear them all, I would like people to add if possible, escpecially in UW since I don't have it (sighs) and may be a very long while before I can get it.

Edited by GothicTomcat
  • 1 month later...

Some of my favorite Dark Elf sayings:

[When fighting a unique enemy (red-spiked circle)] "Show me how good you are!"

[When entering a town] "I hope the farmers here have a demanding task for me. Else I'll have to oil my blades again."

[When inventory is full] "I should get an orc as a slave to carry around all this stuff for me."

[When an enemy runs away] "Come back! I won't hurt you! No, that's a lie."]

:4rofl:

Edited by Heatmiser
[When inventory is full] "I should get an orc as a slave to carry around all this stuff for me."

Oh I like that one. I could use "some" Orc slaves too! :4rofl: