Download Sacred 2 English demo now!

Sorry for the double post. Some more info from CDV regarding the Sacred 2 English Demo:

:)

gogo

The demo, available at the mirror links listed below, features:

The mighty Seraphim, one of the six playable and powerful characters featured in the full game.

Explore the expansive and beautiful High Elf region, one of twelve regions that will be available in the full game and comprise the more than 22 square miles of Ancaria’s lush environment.

Play through several quests in the Light campaign and encounter amazing mythical beasts, while the full game features parallel Light and Shadow campaigns encompassing hundreds of hours of gameplay and over 500 quests.

Level up the Seraphim and customize her combat arts to unleash furious attacks on her enemies (the demo will allow leveling to 10, while the full game allows characters to over level 200).

Download the new demo (2GB) from the following mirrors -

FilePlanet

http://www.fileplanet.com/192204/190000/fi...cred-2-Demo?r=4

Worthplaying

http://www.worthdownloading.com/game.php?gid=1922

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is an Action RPG with a rich story that takes place in a giant, open-ended and seamless world. This world contains hundreds of dungeons, treacherous opponents and a variety of challenging quests. Intelligent enemies, steadily adapting in number and difficulty based on player progress, challenge in heroic single- and multiplayer battles.

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel provides numerous unique items that can be gathered in this mystical world. A deep reward system further enables advancements in character, individual attributes and character-specific fighting styles, each designed to keep players returning to the world of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel to discover what is around the next bend. Drop-in styled cooperative multiplayer gameplay ensures players will enjoy the game alone or seamlessly with friends at any time. Five unique multiplayer modes round out the experience and offer a refreshing, first-class gaming experience in Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.

The Windows PC and PC Collector’s Editions of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel are currently slated for a November 2008 release in North America, with versions for both next-generation consoles following in early 2009.

Nooooooo!

My internet crashed when the download was at 61% and I can't continue the download 'cause the server I downloaded from is not in the server list anymore...

Damn I'm piffed...

I think I'll just download from FilePlanet or from a Torrent when I'll get back from work tomorrow.

EDIT : I got able to continue the download via my download manager, finishing to download right now...

@gogo : Hope you have better luck with this one...tell us if the demo works.

Max

Edited by metal_max64

I got it, woooooooooooooooo lol. It took me a while to get it all figgered out because my sound card drivers weren't up to date...but plays like a charm.

The demo is beautiful, and it's free.

get it!

:viking:

gogo

Timotheus,

I downloaded the demo from your link but now I try to execute the file and its an unknown file type that windows cannot run! Any tips?

I'm going to try downloading from another site I guess...

claudius

Timotheus,

I downloaded the demo from your link but now I try to execute the file and its an unknown file type that windows cannot run! Any tips?

From what I see it should be an exe extension.

Just make sure the file has .exe at the end and try that.

stubbs

p.s whats wrong with the German demo I understand it perfectly :D

*rolls eyes*

Of course you can Epox...and maybe all this time, you've really been a German speaker?

:D

gogo

p.s. hurry up and download!

Yeah I got to 4th level but I got smoked by some mummy lord, eek! Oh well.. But my gaming hours have been taken up by trying to beat the titanquest xmax challenge haha. Got to normal typhon almost!

• 2 years later...