2 Screenshots

About This File

Name: Blade of Legends

Type: 1h Sword

Class: Legendary

Requires: There are no known special requirements for this item.

Item designed by Ascaron Entertainment. This item's name will vary due to its amazingly unique attributes, as it is widely discussed by they who dwell in Ancaria, for it is indeed a "Sword of Legends."

Socket Types:

Element: 1

Modifier Sword Weapons

Item Modifiers:

Survival Bonus +X%

Experience per kill +X%

Damage Mitigation +X%

Life Leeched Per Hit +X

Regeneration Time -X%

Item Levels: 5 - 200

Silver: 5, 10, 15, 20

Gold: 30

Platinum: 40,

Niobium: 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200

Wiki Page: none (This item will not drop, it is "hidden" and was apparently for the developers' use only, for the attributes are quite "over-amped."

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista and Windows 7:

C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

What's New in Version 08/27/2016 09:35 PM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

OK, I couldn't let this submission go without mentioning the fact that this is one wicked sword. It's sort of a game changer and was "hidden" in the blueprint file; so far as I know, this is the first time it has been "shared". It really gives one the advantage by mitigating copious amounts of damage and it really boosts the Survival Bonus and the Experience Per Kill. Although it has only a socket for an element, this sword is, well... truly legendary.