* This is a collection of skins from all the versions of Sacred 2. Any skin can be installed over any version of the game. Pictures are included as a visual reference.
* Install the Generic Mod Enabler to the Sacred 2 root folder (for example C:/Sacred 2) -get it at http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/Generic-Mod-Enabler.shtml
* Move the GUI folders into the MODS folder created by the Generic Mod Enabler in the Sacred 2 folder.
* Choose only one skin to install at a time. Hit "Enable Selected Mod."
* Disable before switching to a different skin.
* Install order shouldn't matter, these skins should override any others, but if you want to be sure that these skins will override all other mods, then install these skins last.