About This File
Inferno UI for Sacred Gold -- by Flix
This mod changes several elements to be more blackened and fiery orange. One of the loading screens is adapted from Ysendra's Black UI mod. Text in the inventory should also be much easier to read.
Download the Generic Mod Enabler (GME) and install it to your Sacred Gold root folder.
- Mod Enabler is available at http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/Generic-Mod-Enabler.shtml
- For Steam the root folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sacred Gold
- For GOG or disk version, the root folder is wherever you installed the game, for example C:\Sacred Gold
- After running the GME once, it will make a folder called "MODS" there.
- Extract/copy/move the contents of the compressed file into the "MODS" folder. There should be a folder called "Inferno UI".
- Run the GME and enable the mod. The GME will back up your clean files and will allow to you to easily enable/disable the mod as you wish.