The all purpose Lvl 77 Niob Shopper

It might sound weird but I actually enjoy shopping for other people....seriously. :(

That's good :)

I need 6 more rings ~level 80 with +all skills and a good second feature for my nature-dryad

That's good :)

I need 6 more rings ~level 80 with +all skills and a good second feature for my nature-dryad

Np Chrona! I'll get them for you the next time I login. :(

R.I.P.

I just died trying to help the crew with campaign. :)

Now I can get her to niob at an earlier level maybe :unsure:

My little Dryad Chiara Lai level 5 is now in niob :) Bargaing 26

can buy:

-rings +6-7% experience

tell me what you need ;)

Can you shop me some more dryad starter gear? :)

R.I.P.

I just died trying to help the crew with campaign. :unsure:

R.I.P. kind of sux.

But then not , now I got another trader to do insane gold campaign with. Yep them level 48 humans are tough, and I wanna make a plat shopper with absolutely redicolous level. Without help other than party same level.

Kind off insane, but I know it can be done. THATS A TRUE HC CHALLENGE .

Shes level 29 and waiting for you:

Dmolisher (DA) Shopping spree

Edited by D-molisher

Aww viper...sorry about your loss :) ,, especially as you just helped me yesterday with some great items.....thanks :)

And demol...if I can help in your insane idea, just call :unsure:

Viper, I'm really sorry about that loss man. And the break through shopper as well :unsure: It was tough play with five in server, max enemy strength and spawns twenty levels above. The valiant Dryad will go down in songs and honor won for her in her name . I only have a level 2 Shopper, but it can get to gold, I can also get stuff for you as well, but probably not anything as good as what Chrona can get. Hopefully your niob shopper can come back with help from us and we can power through more campaigns.

:)

gogo

p.s. are you guys I server now doing campaign?

That was such a sad loss viper. I think I was more upset than you were. Don't worry if you didn't cry. I think I cried enough for the both us. :4rofl: It was so cool of you to jump in and to help complete the campaign. Any Time gear I find has got your name on it. :)

That was such a sad loss viper. I think I was more upset than you were. Don't worry if you didn't cry. I think I cried enough for the both us. :P It was so cool of you to jump in and to help complete the campaign. Any Time gear I find has got your name on it. :)

Ah it's np Schot. It was my own fault and actually taught me quite a good lesson that I will use to benefit my future chars. :Just_Cuz_21:

omg- Viper what are you doin.....

I'll be back in 12 hours in Ancaria. Will shop you some starter gear :blush: and we kick you to ~level 10 in 2 minutes for an easier start

I managed to get to level 22 already chrona. :)

I'll have her back @ niob in no time.

• 3 weeks later...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Niob shopper has been resurrected @ level 66. :D

I couldn't solo all of the platinum campaign this low level.... I wanted to but after loosing 6 mounts and almost dying many times I decided to get help with Kral (thanks Chrona) and also with the final chapter (thanks Katran). :D

She be parked at this level for a little in order to stock up on level 70 niob gear. Let me know if u guys need anything before I start to level her again.

gratz Viper :D good job

Maybe you find some items on your shoppingtour for me:

-rings/amu with all skills

-throwing stars with 2 slots

I will get you some^^

• 1 month later...

Which skill you use to unlock bargaining on your dryads? Alchemy?

x% life leech shurikens

trollteeth to boost attack value

leatherhat for attack speed

wonder how much damage you will be able to do with left clicks and if it would be enough for bosses

Quick question, sorry if it has been answered before but...Why does one have to have a level 1 in Niob as opposed to a level 20 or whatever? Just curious, as I'm gonna start a bargainer asap.

It doesn't matter what level you are. The main point is, in niob, vendors offer better gear.

Which skill you use to unlock bargaining on your dryads? Alchemy?

x% life leech shurikens

trollteeth to boost attack value

leatherhat for attack speed

wonder how much damage you will be able to do with left clicks and if it would be enough for bosses

I chose EP with this character. I haven't tried Alchemy yet.

• 1 month later...

I wonder if this could work on 360.. Make a silver account and run it through with a tank you already made.. Only problem is that you would have to keep your tank and your shopper close to the same level, because the 360 has a maximum 10 level gap :P

Also, I keep reading RIP around these forums.. If you die on niobium is your character gone for good? Dieing on bronze / silver just means you're ressurected, heh.. Are you literally loosing your toons when you die in niobium?

I wonder if this could work on 360.. Make a silver account and run it through with a tank you already made.. Only problem is that you would have to keep your tank and your shopper close to the same level, because the 360 has a maximum 10 level gap :P

Also, I keep reading RIP around these forums.. If you die on niobium is your character gone for good? Dieing on bronze / silver just means you're ressurected, heh.. Are you literally loosing your toons when you die in niobium?

We play Hardcore Mode on the pc version If you die your toon is gone forever. You loose everything in your stash (all your gear and weapons) and have to delete the character and start over.

We play Hardcore Mode on the pc version If you die your toon is gone forever. You loose everything in your stash (all your gear and weapons) and have to delete the character and start over.

Hmm..

Does the console version have a hardcore mode? I havent seen it thus far, but then again I haven't been past silver difficulty..

Let me know if you do good doer platinum campaign.

Somehow my level 14 rich teen are stuck there ..

P.S There isnt hardcore mode for consoles as far as I know.

If you character die in hardcore no matter which server , you are dead, character dead = new one.

Edited by D-molisher

Just out of interest, what would be the best/easiest hardcore single player niob shopper? The theory of such a character would be a bit different to normal ones. Designed for around level 50. So scaling reflect, blocks and evades haven't reached most of their power yet. It should be able to kill boss and survive. Is a life leech thrower best because you can trim it for better defense?