Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

Ok, now IM curious: Do these work for ps3, if so, can I get them? If no one knows, Ill test it out :P

Edit: I'd totally PM someone, but I wanted the public to get an answer on console version of these :heart:

Edited by buttfedora

Would anyone be able to go through the trouble and toss me a PM with the codes please? Much appreciated.

I'm also curious if theres a way to input codes into the PS3 version as well? I have it for both the PC and PS3. Anyone know?

Would anyone be able to go through the trouble and toss me a PM with the codes please? Much appreciated.

I'm also curious if theres a way to input codes into the PS3 version as well? I have it for both the PC and PS3. Anyone know?

done :)

done :)

I really appreciate it, thank you.

I too would love to have those codes.

And I would also like to know whether or not it's possible to unlock these items on the console versions, since I have both the Windows and Xbox versions of the game. I don't imagine that it's doable on the 360 but I figure it's worth asking anyway.

title basically says it all I'm a little confused I see this 'unlock items' and I'm thinking "god they would look awesome and have good stats" but how do I go about obtaining "unlock" items:)