Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

If anyone would be so kind, I would love these. ;) My brother and I could both make great use of starting stuff as to not get pooped on, haha.

done!

One thing I found that I didn't like about all these codes, is the fact that there isn't one 2 handed mace class weapon in amongst them all. There was one that came up in the mace class section but to me it looked more like a staff than a mace/maul/hammer item. Are there any 2 handed mace/hammer class weapon that can be unlocked at all.

Hi. New to the game, having given up after having a horrible time installing it the first time around (ended up in safe mode, disabling my antivirus (ESET) and a few other random things I had running that should have had nothing to do with installing a game, but hey, it works now), and it's good. Very good.

Do you really need to know why I'm posting here?

Can someone send me the codes, please?

Thanks!

One thing I found that I didn't like about all these codes, is the fact that there isn't one 2 handed mace class weapon in amongst them all. There was one that came up in the mace class section but to me it looked more like a staff than a mace/maul/hammer item. Are there any 2 handed mace/hammer class weapon that can be unlocked at all.

WYSIWYG, Soulstaff of the Wilds is what we've got...

lol...I think someones had a little too much to drink.

Yep... Didn't quite get it until I had at least one lovely adult beverage...

:D

Btw... To those wondering, the "Scribe 'Gauntlets' of Atheron" aren't Gauntlets - they're the bracers you get for completing the quest for the ghost in the Griffinborough cemetery. I just happen to have a few of my builds going through that part of Ancaria and still happened to have the ones I got from the chronicler in Black Oaks for completing the quest "The Spirit of Atheron". The only difference - the Chronicler's set was worth 19,000 odd gold while the one generated by the code was worth 21,000 odd gold.

Oh.. and if I can figure out how to get a screen shot of the items - I can paste 'em up somewhere and give a link... Thus far, whenever I hit the printscreen key, the inventory dialog vanishes and none of that gets saved.

Edited by wolfie2kX

If these codes were to somehow fall into my hands as well I swear to complete secrecy as well as extreme gratitude.

Which I suppose is a really convoluted way of expressing what basically boils down to: "Stuff! Gimme!" :)

I wantssssss 'm....I neeeeeeedsssss 'm