CA/Combo execution bugs

Knuckles

This has to be one of the more annoying bugs and they're still there in 2.40 patch. Either a CA fails to execute at all or if in combo, 2nd CA routinely fails to execute. Though in both instances you'll get hit with the regen as if they actually worked.

For SW's, Belligerent Vault fails to execute waaay too often. And more so in combat (over 75% of time). Only time it seems to work fairly reliably is if I'm not moving and not near any enemies. In other words useless in battle right now. Also started a seraphim with RP and FN ( in that order) in a combo. FN fails to execute about 50% of the time. Thought this bug was supposed to be fixed in 2.40.

I have post the bug, but only for the combos that do not need an enemy to be casted.

For example the Nova in your combo should always be executed.

But, if you had there archangel's wrath as 2nd in the combo, then if you executed on free area and not on enemy it won't be casted.

And if the enemy dies, with the Radian Pillar (1st in combo) then again combo stops, because there is no enemy for the wrath to be executed.

Yes, I have seen also that when I am not moving or attacking the 2nd (area - not on enemy) combo will be mostly executed.